26A. Valentine Date-1

Soon after Manik left for construction site, Cabir too left to a restaurant for a small meeting followed by lunch and dinner date with Navya. Keesh (Keerti and Naksh) too went out to spend the whole day with each other. Since our Nandu had nothing to do, she helped Nyonika and Akshara in lunch preparations when a servant came with a flower bouquet and handed it to Nandini making both mothers smile.

Ny: *teasingly* Kis ne bheja hai Nandu?

Ak: *smirking* Are tum bhi kya puch rahi ho Nyo, nayi nayi shaadi hui hai toh ofcourse uske pati ne bheja hoga kyu Nandu?

Nandini couldnt help the red hue that crept on her cheeks and why wouldnt it be, his gestures are always heartwarming. It indeed was a beautiful bunch of pink flowers and a note attached to it with his handwriting.

 It indeed was a beautiful bunch of pink flowers and a note attached to it with his handwriting

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Imagine in a bouquet)

N: *smiling brightly* Maa, chachi mai yeh room mai rakh loo?

Ny: *smiling and cupping her face* Hamesha aise hi khush rehna bacha, this smile suits you! Jaa room mai rakh aa and call him too! 😉 And yes get ready too, lunch ke baad office bhi toh jana hai!

She smiled and went to their room. After entering she sat on bed, took out the note to read and immediately called him after that!

A beautiful bunch of flowers for my beautiful wifey! I know you will never complain but wanted me to spend my entire day today with you so think of it as a sorry gesture! See you soon Mrs Malhotra!
Your one and only Pati! ❤

M: Hello pretty lady!

N: *blushing* Thank you! Flowers are beautiful! 😍

M: Ahh you should not thank for a sorry gesture.

N: But Manik this is not needed, it wasnt your fault.....

M: *cutting her off* Shhh.... Let me pamper my wife! You have no right to deny that! Acha now get ready and meet me soon!

N: *stopping him from disconnecting* Suniye...

M: *chuckling* Ji boliye....

N: *smiling* Lunch kar lena please, baad me work as much as you want!

M: *smiling at her care* Jo hukum begum sahiba! Acha bye, I have to go.

N: Bye!

After ending the call, she went to freshen up and change from saree to casuals, removing her mangalsutra but leaving her second one, which Manik gifted her in the form of heart shape pendant, which she never removed from her neck. This is beacuse office staff should not know about their hidden marriage!

Nandini's attire 👇

Nandini's attire 👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें