50. Shopping

Nandini came out of the trial room to see Manik waiting for her a bit away from there. Seeing him, their moment few minutes back in the trial room ran through her mind and blood rushed through her cheek. Manik who was waiting saw her and smirked. She came near him and held his hand saying "chalo!" He smiled and pecking her knuckles said "Why are you blushing shona? Kuch hua kya?". She looked at him with wide eyes and then looked down blushing and nodding in a no.

"Are kuch nahi hua toh why are you blushing so much? Look at you, your cheeks are competing tomatoes.." he trailed off rolling his tongue in his cheeks when she blushed more and hit his biceps saying "Don't tease me na.." She was looking too adorable so he couldn't resist and gave a tight kiss on her cheeks making her look around with wide eyes. "Relax, no one cares here.. " he spoke caressing her hand he was holding with his thumb and started walking while she followed.

They reached near KeeSh who were now buying clothes for themselves. Keerti saw them and smiled but Naksh smirked and commented "You guys took your time.. almost an hour! Where were you both? Or let me rephrase what were you both doing?" He raised his eyebrow and both again remembered their moments making Nandu blush and Manik grinned like a fool but he composed himself and glared at Naksh.

Manik smirked and added "Bhai mera muh mat khulvao, I very well remember your encounter on my engagement day in my room, want me to recall that?" Now it was Naksh's turn to glare at him whereas Keerti blushed and changed the topic "Uhh Nandu, see this choker, its nice na?" She was expecting Nandu to stay quiet but being the innocent soul she asked confusedly "Mani, what happened on engagement day?" Manik burst out laughing on Keerti's horrified face and nodded in a no dismissing the topic.

"Mani haan?" Naksh added teasingly and Manik smiled proudly and said looking into her eyes "That's what she calls me and I love it, I feel honoured!" She felt out of the world hearing that and asked "Sachi?" to which he nodded and pressed his lips on her forehead. KeeSh smiled looking at them and all resumed shopping.

Keerti: *whispering in Nandini's ears* All okay?

Nandini: *smiling and whispering back* All sorted. Thank you!

Keerti: *giving a flying kiss* Love you sissy!

Nandini: *hugging her tight* Love you too di!

Nandini was now looking for clothes in men's department with Manik while KeeSh were in their own world. Nandini was again and again pouting, smiling, frowning.. in short looking cute and Manik was just admiring her.

Nandini: *showing him a leather jacket* Manik see this, its nice na?

Manik: *lost in her* Beautiful!

She looked up at him to see his gaze fixed on her and blushed understanding that the compliment was for her. She called him again but its as if he was in daze and she had to shake him to get him back.

Manik: *startled* Huh, kya hua?

Nandini: What kya hua? I am calling you since long but aap toh day dreaming kar rahe hai..

Manik: *flirty tone* Kya karu jaaneman, tumse nazar hi nahi hat ti!

Nandini: *blushing* What's with your this romeo side today? Leave that and try these T-shirts, and these shorts too..

She spoke handing him 3-4 T shirts and 2 shorts and pointed to the fitting room. He nodded and was about to go when he came back and said "Waise tum hi try karvalo na.. chalo mere saath in trial room...."

Nandini looked at him with wide mouth, nudged his shoulders blushing hard and uttered "Besharam!"

Manik: Oh hello, kya besharam? Abhi toh kisine khulam khula trial room mai khicha tha mujhe and shirt bhi toh..

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें