64. Memories

Hey guys! I know, I know I am very late that I cant even apologise for it but I am helpless! I have uploaded pics in this update with much difficulties and please cooperate with me for few more days until i get my new phone. I promise I will try to update the next one as soon as possible!

Pics used in these update are edited by the very talented mehaklovely Thank you hun for letting me use it!

"In true love, the smallest distance is great and the greatest distance can be bridged!"

Rakshabandhan night,
It was all in all a very fun day as Nandini made Abhi do most of the stuff he wouldn't agree to on a normal day while the others enjoyed their bickering specially Mukti as she sided towards Nandini making Abhi crib more. They all left after dinner and Nandini too left with Malhotras to Malhotra mansion.

She changed in her night suit and sat on bed, covering herself in cozy blanket. She made a video call and no reward for guessing who it was.. haha!

Nandini: Hello!

Manik: Haan ji jaan! So all tucked up in bed hmm?

Nandini: Ya just came from Murthy house. What about you? Had dinner?

Manik: No just ordered... by the way I have got the house near construction sight... will move in day after tomorrow coz I am heck busy tomorrow, wont be able to talk sorry!

Nandini: *dramatically looking up* Ayiappa samjhao na mere hubby ko, apni wifey ko bhi thoda time dede..

Manik: *chuckling* Dramebazz nautanki!

Nandini: *with a whatever face* I have to show you something!

Manik: Me too!

Nandini: Pehle mai!

Manik: No mai!

Nandini: Bola na mai... its about Cabir bhai's gift!

Manik: Mine is about gift too... your gift!

Nandini: *impishly* Hawww... mana ki you protect me lekin I am your wife... behen toh mat banao...

Manik: *rolling his eyes* What? Nandini pagal ho gayi ho? That was such a lame joke! *she laughed* I was talking about the gift you sent me! I didn't quite get it... I mean a lamp?

Nandini: Mani its not just a lamp, its a friendship lamp but people in long distance relationship too use it... and I have another pair with me too.. ek sec...
(Thank you Itz_Me_Adi for this beautiful idea!)

She went and got a box out of cupboard, removed a lamp and connected it to the plug, switching it on. It turned into a beautiful blue colour and she told him to turn his on too which he did.

 It turned into a beautiful blue colour and she told him to turn his on too which he did

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें