67. Peaceful Time

Heya! I just wanna say that I appreciate all of you who read my book, whether you comment or not but still admire my book secretly and wait for it! Thank you so much! Someone says true, everything has its positive and negative, if I get rude dms, I also get some very sweet dms for whom this story means so much!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You know who you are, who has written this but I just wanna say thank you so much and also, I never imagined my story would mean so much that anyone would keep checking their notifications even during exams! I am so much overwhelmed. And guys I didn't say don't message me about updating at all, I just said don't be rude about it! I know waiting is frustrating and I am a reader before a writer so I know the struggle so please don't think I will mute you just because you dm me about this, just be polite that's it!

Happy reading! 💓

Malhotra mansion,
Manan room, 12.30am,
After seeing the whole room, Nandini looked at Manik and encircling her hands around his neck asked nervously.

Nandini: So do you like the room?

Manik: *seriously* Nope...

Nandini: *worried* See that is why I told you to also help or atleast look at the final choices but no you had to be stubborn na, without looking at something you just said its...

She stopped suddenly as he jerked her closer and pecked her lips with a pop sound while she had her mouth formed in 'o' shape but soon closed it lowering her lashes in shyness. Yes they have done much more than peck but feeling his lips on hers after months brought that rush of red hue on her cheeks. He chuckled seeing her blushing and keeping his index finger under her chin, pulled her face up only to caress those beautifully crimson one with the back of his fingers.

Manik: I didn't like it because I loved it! Waise bhi isn't it a common answer nowadays jaana? I love everything about you and everything you do! I don't know what magic this is of yours but I am deeply, unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you!

She smiled and pecked his jaw making him jerk her even more closer if that's possible. He gave an open mouth kiss on her cheeks sucking it while she was just standing there with close eyes, her grip tightened on his neck.

Manik: *nuzzling her neck while she too kept her face in the crook of his neck* Your this fragrance, I so missed it! I am so addicted to you and you have no idea how much!

Nandini kissed his neck where her face was hidden and tightened her hold on him while tip toeing a little.

Nandini: *whispering in his ears* I do know Mani.. I do because I have the same addiction with you, your voice! One day spend without hearing your voice makes me so reckless. Everytime I hear your love filled voice, every single time you call me with one of the many endearments you have given me, I feel blessed! *giggling* And you know what, I feel a bit too proudy to say this but yes I feel so much proud on myself that I have you whom so many girl drools over in India, that guy is reserved for me, his lovey dovey tone is for me, his endearments are for me, just me! No one else! At that point my love just doubles and triples for you! Hehe!

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें