74. Date Night

Party ended and all the guest left leaving only the family members. Fab 5 were tired and so decided to stay at Malhotra mansion much to Manik's dismay. Nandini having no other option had to go to Murthy Villa where Arneha too decided to have a sleepover. Nandini was on her way to Murthy mansion sitting on the back seat of car looking out of the window when she remembered something and immediately fished out her phone. She opened messaging and messaged Manik.

Text: Mani you said you will surprise me tonight.. now what? 😗

Manik was in the living room sitting with Fab 5 discussing on something when his phone beeped. All looked at him so he ignored the message. After 5 mins when everyone's attention was diverted, he opened the message and reading it smiled widely.

Oh my bacha, even in text you can't stop being cute.. what should I do with you?

Don't divert the topic.. mera surprise?

Plan is on!

Ok what do I have to do but?

Be ready in comfortable clothes.. we are going somewhere!

What we are going out? But Fab 3 and Arneha?

Chill everyone will sleep soon. Give them an hour or so.. as Arneha sleeps, message me!

But kisi ne dekh liya toh? I am scared.. lets drop the plan!

Aise kaise? Don't be a spoil sport come on! We are sneaking out so be ready! Ok bye before someone catch me talking to you!

Haha that should happen to you.. hamesha mai hi kyu phasu? Anyways I will be waiting! See you soon!

Manik couldn't reply as Dhruv started talking with him. Soon Alya complained grumpily that she is tired so they left the discussion about some producer's offer and everyone went to their rooms as they all have one in Malhotra mansion. Manik going to his room called up to check every arrangement and then got ready in a plain white shirt and jeans. He wore his Manan bracelet which went perfect with the look and adding some perfume he was ready. He waited for a while and after a few minutes Nandini's text came. He immediately picked up some keys, his wallet, phone and left the house.

Nandini on the other hand also got ready in a jumper tucked into a copper colour pleated skirt with her hair open wearing a cute bandana. Her neck is adorned with heart chain, knot bracelet in her one hand and rose gold colour watch in other. She choose to wear sneakers and a leopard print hand bag completing her look.

 She choose to wear sneakers and a leopard print hand bag completing her look

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें