61. Cute Moments

I am so sorry guys for the late update! I know I am loosing many readers but I cant help it, I was just not getting the feel in what I write and every time had to delete it! Sorry once again!

Happy friendship day in advance!
I dedicate this chapter to my bestest friends on Wattpad poojataneja Mystifying_Diva and MasterMindsHub
I love you guys!

Happy reading! 💓

New york University,
Naira was eagerly waiting for the lecture to finish so that she can talk to her professor about changing the partner. Kartik was present in the same class as it was the class for briefing of their project. Lecturer ended the lecture soon.

Lecturer: Any question? *loads of hands raised up* Before answering those, let me tell you, I wont be changing the partner unless you give me a solid reason and that does not include any hatred or dislike towards your partner! So dont waste my time or your time!

Hearing this almost all the hands went down except a couple which the lecturer answered to. Kaira shared a look with each other only to scrowl and mutter few curses. These were seen by a person siting behind them who thought of it as an eyelock. Kartik left with his friends and Naira was leaving when the same person stopped her by holding her shoulder from back. Naira turned to see a girl, in the tightest dress possible which showed all her curves and painfully low front making most of the boys there drool over her but their was a look of disgust on her face when Naira looked at her. Naira figured she is a senior as she has never seen her in their class before.

Naira: *politely* Yes miss?

Person: *with attitude* Natasha.. my name is Natasha!

Naira: *faking a smile* Oh pleased to meet you!

Natasha: *glating* But I am not!

Naira: Excuse me?

Natasha: Stay away from my boyfriend or you wont be excused!

Naira: *confused* Huh what boyfriend? And why will I be interested in him? You must have misunderstood!

Natasha: *smirking* Well I guess you are right coz Kartik would never do with a girl like you.. slim waist, no curves, nerdy glasses and yes this fully covered clothes..

Naira: *smirking* Well its better to be covered in clothes than wear these skimpy clothes in cold and throw your self on boys begging for their warmth or their jackets, dont you think babe?

She winked at her and left leaving a fuming Natasha. She was wearing a off white hoodie with black leggings and trainers. She left the class and entered a washroom.

Naira's POV
Huh what the hell does she think of herself? And Kartik? He has a girlfriend? He never said anything? But Naira uske liye baat karni padti hai and tu toh hamesha usse ladti hai! But why should I care? *looking at herself in mirror* I dont look as bad common, ugh that bloody chipku Natasha.. kya kya daal deti hai dimaag mai!
POV end.

She was thinking this when her phone rang. She saw the caller ID and beamed seeing Manik Bhai on screen!

Naira: Hello bhai!

Manik: Hello princess! You are not busy right?

Naira: No bhai, but kyu?

Manik: What kyu? You toh dont have time to call your bhai but I miss my princess!

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें