95. Her Fight

It was a dark and cold room with very dim lights along the walls. There Nandini was tied onto a chair, unconscious under the effect of the drug. She slowly opened her eyes only for the darkness to cover her eyes as she was blindfolded. She felt her heartbeat quickening and her throat went dried with the thought of being kidnapped. She tried to move only to be held back by ropes tying her hands and legs with a chair. This confirmed her fears. She wanted to should but no voice came out of her mouth. All she wished at this moment was for this to be just a nightmare and when she will open her eyes, she would be wrapped in her Mani's arms, safe and secure.

But alas, the moments of the night refreshed in her mind and as she remembered being dragged in her unconscious state, her mind gave her a reality check. A gasp escaped her mouth. Her dry throat started to itch her.

Nandini: Pani.. please pa.. pani...

But her pleadings went into vain for there was no one in the room. She for a while kept pleading but having no response, she gave up. Her thoughts were running all over the place. Who kidnapped her? And why? She has not done anything wrong to anyone then why? How will her family be? Her both mothers must have cried their eyes out, her fathers must be worried sick.. and.. and her Mani? What condition he will be in? She has to get out of here but how? She started struggling in the chair to loosen the ropes when..

THUDDD...

The door banged open making Nandini jump on her seat. She could hear hustle-bustle which means there is more than one person there. She kept quiet and pretended to be unconscious still so that she could get the inkling of who it was. Thankfully, the people who entered did not notice her struggle to loosen the rope.

Voice 1: Are yaar ye kya kich kich hai... maine pehle hi bola tha advance lene ko..

Voice 2: Isse toh apan log khud ka malik hi acha tha.. ye sala khadoos paise dene mai magajmari karta hai hamesha..

Voice 3: Iske jail jane se pehle bhi hum issi ke liye kaam kiya tha na? Tabhi kayko nahi kuch bola tum dono? Tum dono ki jail jane ki fati padi hai..

Voice 4: Aye chup! Sala bak bak bak.. agar itna hi fati padi hai iske liye kaam karne ki toh nikal jao tum dono.. hum dono akele sambhal lenge.. waise bhi ek aurat ko sambhal na koi mushkil kaam nahi..

Voice 3: Aur tum ye bhi socho ke paiso ke alawa.. sahab ka ho jaye uske baad hum bhi iske saath maze le sakte hai..

All four of them laughed while Nandini shuddered at the thought of these people touching her.. she wanted to cry but what good would that do.. she thought to bribe them with money but now hearing them, she knew money would do no good, they need her, a woman, bloody rapist these people are.. and maybe their boss wants the same from her.. but who is he? Kahi Hars.. no no, he is in jail na and his sentence still has 2 more months to complete.

On the other side,
Manik after he came to know about Nandini's kidnapping, landed in Saxena Mansion. He punched all the guards in order to get in.

Manik: Harshad.. sale kameene bahar nikal.. Harshad!

Harshad: Kya hai? How dare you come in?

Manik: *pulling him by collar* How dare you kidnap Nandini? Bol where is she warna kal ki subah nahi dekh payega tu..

Harshad: Nandini kidnap hogayi? Wow.. chalo mera kaam kisi aur ne kar diya.. sss kya maza aa raha hai na Manik tujhe tadapta dekh kar.. mere jail ke itne mahino mai gusse se jo dil jala hai usme thandak ho rahi hai..

Cabir: *punching him* Oye bakwas bandh kar apni and sidhe sidhe bata kaha hai Nandini?

Harshad: *laughing* Chalo lambu ji se kuch nahi hua toh tingu ji hi sahi.. manna padega Nandini ko.. ek saath do do..

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें