14. Mehndi

It is yet another beautiful day when mehndi and sangeet of Manan is going to take place. It is decided to keep it in Malhotra garden as Nandini wished to keep it in open. Everyone was tired with yesterday's event and needs to do preparation for today so mehndi will be happening in the early evening following by sangeet. Everyone is very excited for today as it will be fully fun. After lunch everyone got ready and met in Malhotra farmhouse garden.

N: *astonished* Wow! Kitna beautiful hai yeh sab decor! Thank you so much everyone!

C: *hitting her head lightly* Piddi abb tu hame thanks bolegi? This is our right to make you treat as princess and no one can snatch that from us, samjhi!

N: *hugging him* Love you Cabu bhai! *pouting* Aap ne kitne time baad mujhe piddi bulaya!

C: *smirking* Oh so you agree that you are smally because you like being called piddi right?

Nandini glared at him whereas all were admiring their bond. They all went inside, and all ladies adjusted themselves comfortably as all will be applying mehndi. Cabhi had taken care of their comfort very much. They also called some women with dholak who were singing Punjabi songs making the environment all the livelier.

Decor and stage for sangeet 👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini's seat 👇

Banno Re Banno Meri Chali Sasuraal KoAnkhiyon Mein Paani De GayiDuaa Mein Meethi Gud Dhaani Le Gayi (X2)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Banno Re Banno Meri Chali Sasuraal Ko
Ankhiyon Mein Paani De Gayi
Duaa Mein Meethi Gud Dhaani Le Gayi (X2)

The mehndi artist started with their work as it will take a while especially Nandini's. Nandini loved mehndi and hence she was going for a long design whereas Naira was completely opposite, she wasn't a fan of it so on the insistence of family she went for a smaller design. They were selecting the designs for themselves when Nandu was getting confused. She was looking through it when her eyes fell on Manik who was looking at it too as he was standing next to her couch.

N: *mouthing* Please help!

Manik blinked his eyes in an ok than she started turning pages and Manik was nodding in a no for the ones he didn't like and frowning on the ones found ok but immediately his eyes sparkled looking at one and a grin formed on his face. Nandini looked at him amused by his reaction and mouthing a thank you, she turned to the artist and selected the one Manik liked. This all was seen by both mothers who were beyond happy with their gestures as they were still unsure if their children were doing this marriage for business only or dil se.

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें