52. Bold Nandini

Hey guys! Long time, no see! I know you all must be like where did this girl disappear for 2 weeks and honestly the only reason is studies! *sighs* Most of my readers are students or just passed that stage so I am sure you would understand! But hey, I am back with a long part, 3000+ words so cheer up peeps! 😉

Ps. Thank you Mystifying_Diva for helping me with this part! Love you hunny bunny! ❤ 😘

Happy reading! 💓

Night 11pm,
Hotel room,
Nandini Malhotra's love, once a stranger for her but now her life, Manik Malhotra was standing near the window watching the beauty of the sea, hearing the soft sound made by the waves from their hotel room which they came to after creating a beautiful memory at the beach which they would cherish when they are away from each other. These memories would help them to smile when the reason for their smile will be away from them. Manik had already freshen up was waiting for his wifey to come out of the washroom and sleep, cuddling in his arms.

It was a beautiful room with modern decor. The white washed walls designed with a pattern above the bed and the blue curtains gave a nice pop of colour. On the other side of the suite was a flat screen Tv and a glass washroom covered with a curtain. All in all it gave a beautiful sight of the sea adding to its peaceful ambience.

He was lost in his thoughts when he felt two soft hands engulfing him from behind making him smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He was lost in his thoughts when he felt two soft hands engulfing him from behind making him smile. He held her hand which spread across his torso and titled his head enough to see her digging her face in his back. She looked too adorable to him. She pecked his back and he closed his eyes to feel it.

Nandini: What are you thinking jaan?

Manik: *smiling* Yahi ki I am so lucky to have a jaan like you..

He smilingly brought her in the front when he noticed her attire. She was wearing a maroon silk bathrobe which barely reached her thighs. He looked at her eyes which were gazing his face continously making him blush slightly and raise his eyebrows. She just smiled instead with her eyes never leaving his. He actually gulped seeing her seductress avatar making her smirk at her husband. She didn't even need to dress bold, just her gaze can seduce him so much which made him baffled as he has seen many women in even less clothes than this, even in bikinis, so why does she have this effect on him in simply a bathrobe was a question which his mind was unanswerable to.

Manik: *cupping her face* Jaana what are you wearing? Please go and change!

Nandini: *tracing her fore finger on his face* Why? Do I not look good?

Manik: *moving away and composing himself* Nandini go and change..

Nandini: *pulling him by his vest* Why husband?

He opened his mouth to speak but was stopped with her lips who pulled him for a kiss. He was too shocked to respond as she was acting so bold today for the first time otherwise his shona is always the shy one who couldn't even think of kissing him so abruptly. It was always him who initiated everything once he got her permission. He was brought back in his senses with a harsh bite on his lips forcing him to respond. He opened his mouth to allow her in and she gladly explored it with her tongue. He felt her breathless and was about to break the kiss but she was too adamant to leave him. He smirked and pulled her by her waist deepening the kiss and broke apart after a while as she was literally gasping for air.

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें