Character Sketch 2

MURTHY FAMILY

1. Raman and Ishita Murthy: Raman, second richest businessman in India after Malhotra's, belongs to a south Indian family from Mangalore. However, he resides in Mumbai from past few years with his love, his wife Ishita, and their 2 children. Ishita is a very beautiful, kind and traditional lady. Though being a dentist, she prefers to be a housewife and take care of the family. Thus she only attends her clinic once a week and also helps run an NGO along with Nyonika. They both love their children and consider Manik, Cabir and Naira as their own children! (Age:53 and 51 yrs respectively)

 They both love their children and consider Manik, Cabir and Naira as their own children! (Age:53 and 51 yrs respectively)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

2. Abhimanyu Murthy: Elder son of Ishra, working in Murthy Industries along with his father. Done his MBA in the UK. He is a part of a music band called dazzlers and plays electric guitar. However, their band is known to only a few in India as they launch their album mainly in the UK. Also plays some classical instrument under the guidance of his amms, Kishori Murthy, who lives in Mangalore. He loves his family and Malhotra family. Nandini, his baby doll, is most precious for him and is very protective of her. (Age:28 yrs)

 (Age:28 yrs)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

3. Nandini Murthy: Our heroine of the story! Aww isn't she the cutest! She is everything a guy wants! A total beauty with a brain but but but... before any guy places an eye on her, mind you she only belongs to our one and only Manik baba! She is currently living in the UK where she is completing her final year of medicine as an intern at St Mary's hospital. She is also a part of dazzlers and plays the guitar along with many classical instruments. She loves her family a lot especially Abhi bhai and also her Nyo maa and Raj papa! Naira is her barbie doll and loves her as her younger sister. Navya Khanna is her bestest friend.(Age: 25 yrs)

Guys Manik and Cabir has not met Nandini for 12 years due to various circumstances which I will explain later! So, Nandu does not know that Navya's bf Cabir is her Cabu bhai!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Guys Manik and Cabir has not met Nandini for 12 years due to various circumstances which I will explain later! So, Nandu does not know that Navya's bf Cabir is her Cabu bhai!

Authors note: Guys pls pls vote and if not at least comment kardo! Mujhe pata chalega how am I in writing? Good, Bad or Average?

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें