44. Opening Up

Disclaimer: First half contains mature content so skip it if you are uncomfortable!

Happy reading! 💓

It was yet another beautiful morning in London, birds chirping and the sun shining bright. Our love birds as usual were sleeping cuddling to each other in the cocoon of their love but the only difference today was their appearance. They both were hugging tight in their birthsuits with Manik possesively holding his wife's waist whereas Nandini's hand around her husband's torso and her head on his heart. It seems she has been sleeping to the constant heartbeat of Manik. Both had a serene smile on their face peacefully sleeping.

Nandini was the first one to stir in sleep only to see herself totally in her Mani's arms with their legs entangled and their bodies naked. She blushed profusely and looked at him who was sleeping like a baby. She was adoring his features as her fingers ran on his forehead to his cheek bones down to his jaw and finally resting at the mole above his lips. She caressed it lovingly and raising herself to his level, pressed her lips on his mole for a warm good morning kiss. This is when she felt his hold tighten on her waist and looked at him.

Nandini: *innocently* Aap jaag rahe ho?

Manik: *opening his eyes with a smile* Ab jab such a beauty would wake you up so lovingly then only a fool will keep sleeping shona! *she blushed* Hayy early morning I get to see your blush, you just made my day jaana! I love you! *he pecked her cheek*

Nandini: *pecking his jaw bone* I love you too jaan!

Manik looked at her surprised on the endearment but smiled as he knew she truly means what she said. He is her life, the same way she is his! ❤

Nandini: *playing with the chain on his neck* I want a kissi!

Manik: *hiding his smile* My bacha wants a kissi? *she nodded as she still felt shy to kiss him by herself without his permission* Toh le lo, aap ko kisi ne mana kiya kya?

She nodded in a no and bend down shyly to kiss him. He smiled and pulled her closer as she fused their lips together playing with his hair. They both sucked on each others lips in pleasure and in a second Manik flipped their position such that he was hovering her and completely caging her petite figure in between his arms. She too pulled him closer by his chain.

In between the kiss, his hands reached her asset and fondled with them as they were naked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In between the kiss, his hands reached her asset and fondled with them as they were naked. She gasped and he taking the oppurtunity, slid his tongue in her mouth. Breathless, both broke the kiss while he attacked on his neck pestering kisses all the way to her collar bone while she had arched her neck, pulling him closer by holding his nape. He gave wet kisses all over her breast moving southwards and flicked his tongue on her nip making her moan his name.

Nandini: Manik...

Manik: *looking up at her* Hmm...

Nandini: *shyly* I... I need you!

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें