77. Brothers! ❤

Malhotra mansion,
Night 9.30pm,
All the younger clan were sitting in the living room discussing on what to do when Naira's phone rang. She looked at the caller and immediately felt nervous but then saw Cabir and Manik looking at her with who-is-it face so she masked a smile on her face.

Naira: Umm its my friend.. excuse me!

Manik: *whispering to Cabir* Which is this friend of hers who call so often?

Cabir: *nodding and whispering back* I agree she has been a lot busier since she came back.

Manik: Do you think she in some kind of trouble?

Cabir: I dont think so because if it is something like that the she would tell us first.

Manik: But what if she is hesitating?

Cabir: *nodding thoughtfully* We should find out!

Nandini: I dont think so..

Manbir suddenly snapped their head in her direction with shock. She was sitting next to them so could clearly hear them. She somewhere down the line knew that Naira is hiding something but she also knew that she just needs some time so decided to save her sweet little sister-in-law from the protective brothers.

Manik: Nandini what are you..

Nandini: I am saying right only.. its her friend who is calling. Her friend is having some family issues so Naira is just being in good friend's shoes. Chill out you both and let her be... if there is something she will tell you!

Cabir: *not convinced* Are you sure?

Nandini: *sternly* Yes Cabu bhai and you both should stop treating her like she is 5 now.. she is mature enough just give her some space. She will definitely tell you if there is something wrong! And no more discussion on this!

Arya: Ye tum teeno kya kusur pusur kar rahe ho..

Nandini: *throwing pillow at him* Kuch nahi bandar.. faltu na socha kar pehle kya karna hai abhi wo sochle..

Arya: *throwing it back at her* Sali chuhiya tujhse kisine pucha kya?

Neha: *rolling her eyes* Time out guys! Tum dono kahi bhi shuru ho jate ho!

Alya: Exactly.. we have been to zoo!

Cabir: Uhh make up kit..

She glared at him so he corrected not wanting to argue with a pregnant lady with dangerous mood swings.

Cabir: I mean Alya yaha zoo kaha se aya?

Mukti: *hitting his head* Abe oo turkey ke brain wale.. she meant she doesnt want a tour of zoo animals which these two are giving! *pointing at NanYa*

Manik: Hadh hai.. matlab ye dono kam the ki tu bhi zoo tour mai lag gayi Mukti? And why exactly turkey?

Mukti: *smiling sheepishly* Kyuki I have heard that they are the dumbest animal!

Dhruv: But turkey is a bird not an animal..

Abhi: Ohho teacher ji.. thank you for letting us know warna toh hume pata hi nahi chalta ki turkey is a bird.

Dhruv made a bad face. While Nandini being irritated shouted.

Nandini: Chupppp! Yaar kaha ki baat kaha le gaye..

Arya: I agree and they say hamara lamba chalta hai..

Nandini gave him a I feel you bro look.

Cabir: Waise mujhe ek baat samajh nai ayi..

Manik: As usual!

He muttered but everyone could hear as they giggled.

Cabir: *glaring at him* Chup kar kameene! Tu bada Einstein hai na..

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें