65A. Karwachauth 1

Karvachauth day,
It was a fresh new morning in Mumbai, the sun not risen yet but the ladies in Malhotra family was up as the alarm disturbed their precious sleep. Nandini woke up yawning and stretched herself. She sat up, joined her hand in praying Ayiappa and looked for her phone. After finding it she unlocked it only to smile brightly seeing his smiling face on her home screen. Indeed his pic always managed to bring a smile on her lips every morning.

She caressed the screen and then went through her notifications when one of them caught her attention

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She caressed the screen and then went through her notifications when one of them caught her attention. Message from 'Mani ❤'!

She wondered how did he message her so early in the morning and was about to open it when a knock on the door stopped her. She opened the door to see Nyonika smiling at her. She smiled and hugged her.

Nandini: Good morning Maa!

Nyonika: *cupping her face* Good morning princess! I just came to wake you up, sargi ke liye late na hojaye isiliye!

Nandini: Haa maa mai bas shower leke aane hi wali thi!

Nyonika: Chal theek hai tu aaja ready hoke and tab tak mai baki sabko jaga deti hu, kal raat Mukti and Alya bhi ruk gaye the and I have called Ishu and Neha at 11am. Mehndi lagvani hai na..

Nandini: Ji maa!

Nyonika: *handing her a bag* Acha ye lo, aaj ka tumhara dress, simple hai and sleeveless too so mehndi lagwane mai aasani hogi baki raat ka toh tere pati ne select karke bheja hai so now I cant deny him lekin mai bhi saas hu so mujhe bhi apni bahu ko outfit dena tha!

Nandini blushed a little and giggled at Nyonika's complain. Nyonika then left and Nandini started to get ready. She took a shower, combed her hair, applied a little bit of sindoor and parted her hair such that no one could see. She even wore her mangalsutra but hid it under her dress and rest with her hair. Along with that she wore her earings, knot bracelet, heart chain and applied bindi. Soon she was ready without make up but then it wasnt needed today, the glow on her face was enough to make her look gorgeous and the red dress was complimenting her skin tone very much.

She put her dupatta on one side of shoulder and taking her phone went downstairs to see Navya who stayed at Malhotra mansion last night, Kiran who had come to Mumbai along with Yash and Mukalya sitting on the dining table

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She put her dupatta on one side of shoulder and taking her phone went downstairs to see Navya who stayed at Malhotra mansion last night, Kiran who had come to Mumbai along with Yash and Mukalya sitting on the dining table. She greeted them and went to kitchen to see if Nyo needed any help.

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें