45. Professor Manik

Saturday 8am,
Nandini's apartment,
Nandini woke up early today, to do some yoga, feeling fresh as she slept early last night due to her cramps. She had very mild cramps throughout yesterday making Manik hell worried who called her every 2 hrs to ask how she is but she assured him that its natural and nothing to be worried about. She after the yoga went to take a shower while Manik too woke up and hearing the shower noise, he sighed. He went to freshen up in next room while Nandini came out in a blue dress with skin tights.

Her attire 👇

She wore her knot bracelet, heart chain, did her full makeup as she had a lot of acne this time of the month and she felt more confident with makeup on

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She wore her knot bracelet, heart chain, did her full makeup as she had a lot of acne this time of the month and she felt more confident with makeup on. She then curled her hair from the ends looking beautiful, cute and bubbly. She was applying his favourite scent on her, neroli and geranium blend, when he came and back hugged her making her smile and hold his face.

Manik: *nuzzling her neck* Hmm... you smell so nice shona!

Nandini: *frowning* But you don't! Aapka yeh ganda sa aftershave change karo, I don't like its smell.

Manik: *sighing dramatically* Thankfully, aftershave change karne ko bola, pati nahi... Bach gaya!

Nandini: *turning around and hitting his shoulder* Joke tha? Oh my god Manik Malhotra you're so funny...

She spoke making a bad face and he laughed hard making her admire him.

Nandini: *squeezing his face with one hand and kissing his cheek* Hayye kitna pyaar aa raha hai mujhe aap par!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini: *squeezing his face with one hand and kissing his cheek* Hayye kitna pyaar aa raha hai mujhe aap par!

Manik blushed hearing her, bit his lower lip and looked sideways making her go awe.

Nandini: *with a beautiful smile seeing him blushing* Hayye... 😍😍

She pulled him closer by his collar and he immediately removed her hands.

Manik: *removing her hands* Dekho.. shut up!

Nandini: *cutely pulling his collar* Are ab pyaar aa raha hai toh aa raha hai na... kya karu?

Manik: *moving away* Nandini please chedo mat mujhe... yeh pange mat lo! Waise bhi I cant do anything in your condition and you are provoking my desires.

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें