41. Birthday Surprise!

It was a beautiful and pleasant morning in london with temperature moderate in its mid 10s as the spring sun shine brightly. Sun rays crossed all the hurdles and entered the room of love birds peacefully sleeping in each other's arms forgetting the whole world after a long time.

Their sleeping position was weirdly cute. Manik was lying on his stomach, almost half his body on hers with his left hand around her waist and left leg around her legs as he dig his face in the crook of her neck snoring softly. While Nandini was lying straight with her one hand in his hair and other lying on her stomach. It was Manik's demand to sleep like this cuddling to Nandini and how can she deny her baby's cute sa demand?

Nandini stirred as the sunrays fell on her face while he dig his face more in her neck. She opened her eyes yawning to see the most adorable sight of her husband sleeping with his mouth open and hair dishelved and immediately dropped a kiss on his cheek. She felt a bit stiff after sleeping in the same position for all night so she shifted a bit in which his sleep got disturbed.

Manik: *groaning* Umm... shona sone do na..

Nandini: *ruffling his hair* No Manik, get up you and I both have to leave for work.

Manik: *rubbing her eyes* Good morning jaan!

Nandini: *kissing his forehead* Good morning Mani!

Suddenly Manik realised their position and shifted with a jerk which startled her.

Nandini: Kya hua?

Manik: I slept on you for the whole night, your body might be sore right? I am sorry!

Nandini: Are no, relax abhi I will stretch a bit and then will be ok! Aur ek aur baar sorry bola na toh.... toh haan I wont let you hug me for a week! And waise bhi bhul gaye friendship mai no sorry, no thank you!

Manik: *smiling* Its been long since one of us said that....

Nandini: *snuggling closer to him* Its been long since we cuddled and slept!

Manik: *smiling and pecking her cheek* I know and I missed you a lot! Its heaven being in your arms or taking you in mine.

Nandini: Me too! And I love you!

Manik: I love you too! Ab chalo give me my morning dose..

Nandini being the innocent soul she is kissed his cheek and moved away but he frowned and pulled her back again.

Manik: *touching his cheek* Yeh kya tha?

Nandini: *cutely* Morning dose! Pehle bhi toh yahi deti thi na..

Manik: *admiring her innocence* Toh meri jaan pehle we were friends now friends se lovers mai promotion hua na, so cheek kiss se *pointing at his lips* yaha pe bhi promotion hoga na for my morning dose.... so I want you to kiss me!

Nandini: *feeling shy* Mai kaise... aap hi kardein... how can I?

Manik: *frowning* What do you mean? You dont want to kiss me?

She nodded in a yes but then again in a no feeling shy, he chuckled and pulled her on him.

Manik: See, mai tumhe chodne wala hu nahi until I get my kiss and you need to know that the way I have the right to kiss you whenever I want then even you have that right on me! Ok? So come on start.

Nandini: Ok close your eyes..

Manik: Kyu?

Nandini: Do it na... *pointing her finger* and no cheating ha...

He smiled and nodded while she bend down being heck nervous. She was looking at her ayiappa with a pout as if complaining and moved further. While she was taking her time, he spoke up with eyes closed.

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें