62. Her Surprise!

Hey guys! I am back! Sorry took a 3 weeks long break without informing but wasn't feeling motivated to write! Moreover I kept thinking if I should go on with the story line I thought or something you lot want! But I decided to go with mine as I have learned that somewhere or the other, someone is bound to be disappointed by the story so isn't ot better to write what satisfies me? Atleast majority of my readers will be satisfied by this! You'll know what part I am talking about when you read this part!

But here I am with a bang! 3800+ words! I haven't written such long part before!

Do forgive me for this lateness! I would try to be consistent!

Happy Janmashthmi! 🎉🎊

Happy reading! 💓

Nandini's POV,
I am so excited Ayiappa! Finally I can meet my family and Mani! Yes yes yes! This time I will be in India for Rakshabandhan, wow! Also Jamnashtmi too! My and Mani's first festival together! Ayiappa you know since the time we have been married we never got to do any ritual as a couple, never lived with the whole family as a couple and I am quiet excited! Though I know thoda difficult hoga now that Fab 3 knows me, it will be hard to live in Malhotra mansion and bhabhi toh baar baar Murthy villa ati hai so I dont know how this will be done but anyways jab tak Mani mere saath hai, I can handle it all! No one in India knows about our arrival, as in me and Arneha's arrival in India.. not even bhai or Navya! I am so excited to see everyone's reaction especially Mani! I know he will love this surprise! Pata nahi kyu but do din se hamari baat nahi huyi, I mean he texted me saying he is busy with the dubai project as there have been technical difficulties in the making of Dubai branch and he is trying to solve it from there in India! Ooo did you know Ayiappa, Manik is finally getting a chance to open his first branch of Infinity industries internationally in Dubai! I am so so proud of him! He says I am his lucky charm but I know its all his hardwork and dedication! The amount of sleepless nights and foodless days he has spent being heck busy has given him this results and now I dont want anything wrong to happen! *joining my hands* Ayiappa, Manik has never taken a wrong way or done anything wrong with anyone so please help him in his honesty to build this new branch! He has worked really hard so please be with him! Baki toh I know I am your fav and you will grant my wish! I want nothing but his success because I know mere success ke liye he is there to pray!

I was talking to ayiappa when Neha shook me!

Neha: Nandu kaha kho gayi, lets go! Ayiappa se baad mai baat kar lena!

Haww how did she know! *hitting my head* Duffer Nandu obviously if I join my hands she will know! We were sitting together at boarding area on Heathrow airport terminal 4 waiting for the boarding to start. Yes we are going to India Ayiappa, did you know?

Ms subconcious: Mrs Malhotra you have told him the same more than 5 times atleast in the last hour!

Well what's wrong in that? I am way too excited! Anyways will catch up soon Ayiappa bye!
Nandini's POV end!

They boarded the flight and soon were off to the dream city Mumbai! Whereas in India there was a completely different story being played in Malhotra mansion! Lets just say something opposite was happening than expectations of Mrs Manik Malhotra!

Soon Nandini along with Arneha reached Mumbai. It was 4pm and it was decided that they will be going Khanna mansion first and meet Navya while dropping Arneha's luggage and take Navya with them to Murthy mansion to surprise the Murthys! In addition to that plan, Nandini has planned to leave for Malhotra mansion as soon as Arneha leaves Murthy mansion! Unfortunately she has to wait!

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें