Character Sketch 3

1.Navya Khanna: A sweet, sassy but fully melodramatic girl. The only person who can bare Cabir, her boyfriend, and tame him too (haha 😂😂)! She is the best friend of Nandini, loves her a lot and can do anything for her. Recently finished her interior designing course from the UK and is now working in Murthy industry as assistant head designer. The only daughter of Mr Kishan Khanna, lost her mother at a young age but considers Ishita as her mother and calls her amma. She is also a part of dazzlers and can play the piano along with harmonium. Loves her brother and sister in law a lot! (Age: 25 yrs)

 Loves her brother and sister in law a lot! (Age: 25 yrs)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

2.Aryaman and Neha Khanna: Brother and sister in law of Navya. Loves her a lot. Lives in the UK as Aryaman handles Khanna Heights (chain of hotels) in London and Neha is completing her last year of medicine with Nandini. Neha is Nandini and Navya's childhood friend! That's how she met her husband, Aryaman! Both Arneha are also a part of dazzlers where Arya can play the drums and tabla and Neha can play the violin along with some musical instruments! (Age: 28 and 25 yrs respectively)

 Neha is Nandini and Navya's childhood friend! That's how she met her husband, Aryaman! Both Arneha are also a part of dazzlers where Arya can play the drums and tabla and Neha can play the violin along with some musical instruments! (Age: 28 and ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

3

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

3. Dhruv and Alya Vedant: A adorable couple, madly in love with each other!They live in Mumbai with Dhruv's Mother, Mrs Vedant, and his sister. Dhruv handles Vedant MNC single-handedly whereas Alya has her fashion boutique with her sister in law cum best friend, Mukti. Both of them are a part of fab5 and childhood friend of Cabir and Manik. Dhruv plays the guitar in the band and Alya plays the keyboard. Alya has a brother named Harshad Saxena whom she loves a lot. Both love their family and fab5. (Age: 27 and 26 yrs respectively)

 (Age: 27 and 26 yrs respectively)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

4

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

4.Mukti Vedant: The tomboy of the group, fierce and sassy describes her the best. But like every girl, is waiting for her soulmate. Lives with her mum, bhai and bhabhi! Owns a fashion boutique called Mukalya with Alya! Is a part of fab5 and plays the electric guitar. She is a sister to Manik and evil twin of Cabira! Loves to play pranks! Loves her family and fab5 a lot! Best friend of Alya and keeps no secret to her! (Age: 26 yrs)

 She is a sister to Manik and evil twin of Cabira! Loves to play pranks! Loves her family and fab5 a lot! Best friend of Alya and keeps no secret to her! (Age: 26 yrs)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Other characters will be introduced as the story will progess!

Authors note: Please leave a comment on how is it? Do you have any suggestion? Any improvements?
Please vote if u like it so far!
Love to all my readers

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें