69. Naira is Back!

Hey guys! So as promised here is an update before I take a break for my exam probably until end of January! Will miss this story!

A Happy New Year to everyone in advance! May your year be filled with success, health and wealth! Lots of good wishes from my side to all of you and your families!

Happy reading! 💓

Manan's room,
Night 11pm,
All were back from Murthy Villa and retired to their room. Malhotras left Murthy Villa after everyone left so no one questioned Nandini as to why she is leaving with Malhotras. Now Manik was sitting on the couch, working on his laptop, when Nandini walks in from the walk in closet. She glanced at him and without disturbing him, went to the mirror beside the couch adjusting her hair and applying night cream. He was very well aware of her gaze on him which she was throwing time to time, waiting for him to finish. He sighed and kept his laptop on the coffee table.

Manik: Come here..

She being startled looks directly at him to see him forwarding his hand. She walked upto him and taking his hand settled on his lap. Her hands automatically reached his neck holding on to him while he leaned a bit backwards.

Manik: *playing with her hair* So why was my bacha looking at me like that? You wanna say something?

Nandini: *nodding in no* No I wasnt looking!

Manik: Chal joothi!

Nandini: *with a bad face* Ok fine! Woh you were working so I didnt wanted to disturb you but cant I look at my husband? Is it a crime?

Manik: *laughing* You very much can and its not a crime but why are you so annoyed?

Nandini: Toh aur kya, kal only you came and kaam pe lag gaye.. I hate it when anyone from family works after coming home.

Manik: *raising his eyebrow* Really? I dont remember you telling me that..

Nandini: So I am telling you now, no work at home Mani!

Manik: *irritating her* But kaam nahi karunga toh company kaise chalegi hmm? You know I am the boss!

Nandini: *trying to get up* Fine do your work! Mai chali sone!

He held her tight such that she could not even move. He started nuzzling in her neck and she couldn't control her giggles anymore.

Nandini: *giggling* Mani its tickling please..

Manik: *nuzzling more and raising his hands* What? I didnt do anything!

Nandini: *trying to move away* Its.. Its your beard.. it tickles..

Manik: Really? So should I shave it?

He said that knowingly to tease her as he knows how much she loves him in beard.

Nandini: *puppy face* Nooooooo.. no na I love your beard look!

Manik: *rubbing his beard in her crook of neck and chuckling* So bare it Shona! Coz this *pointing at the crook of her neck* is my most peaceful resting spot.

Nandini: *try to hide her smile and pushing him* Nai nai you have work na.. you are the boss so boss rest thodi karte hai.. go do your work only.

Manik: *pestering kisses on her neck* Tch.. It can wait! Its our time now!

Nandini: *smiling at her victory* Finally! Mani.. umm that.. we umm..

Manik: *moving his head to see her face* Bolo? What do you want?

He knew her antics and he knew what she was talking about but he was enjoying teasing her.

Nandini: Wo umm.. can we..woh.. *irritated by his straight face* ughh fine leave it!

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें