47. Clubbing

Hey peeps, I am just very overwhelmed with the response in last part like there is as much comments as vote, this has never happened, like seriously 700+ comments! Thank you each one of you!

I love you all, my big watty fam!

Happy reading! 💓

Manik was constantly knocking their room door without any response from the other side.

Manik: Shona yaar aur kitni der? At least tell me!

But instead of an answer, the door opened in a flash and closed while all he realised was his clothes for the night thrown at him. He sighed and went to the other room to get ready. In a few minutes, he was all decked up in blue ripped jeans with dark green T-shirt topped with a black leather jacket, his hair jelled up, Manan bracelet in his wrist and their engagement ring in his finger. He applied his expensive cologne gifted by Nyonika which is his favourite and wore his black and white sneakers looking killer.

He came out to see the door of their room still locked and sighing turned to living room but heard the door click

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He came out to see the door of their room still locked and sighing turned to living room but heard the door click. His mouth touched the ground as soon as he saw her in the black off shoulder romper with star print and see through sleeves, beige plumps, knot bracelet, heart chain and long earrings. Her dark smoky eye shadow and a maroon lipstick complemented the look totally with those long curls falling over her shoulders carelessly.

 Her dark smoky eye shadow and a maroon lipstick complemented the look totally with those long curls falling over her shoulders carelessly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He forgot to breath for a moment and unknowingly his steps started to advance towards her. His constant gaze was making her heck nervous, he came forward locking their eyes and tucked her hair strands behind her ears. He leaned in while his warm breath fanned her jaw making her breathing rapid. Cupping her face, he touched his lips with hers creating zillions of butterflies flee in her stomach. Their warm lips moving in sync during which he tastes her cherry flavoured lipstick. He picked her up by her waist and kept her on the side table leaning on the wall shoving those small succulent jars and unlit scented candles away. Her hands went in his neck and simultaneously pulled him closer while he adjusted himself between her legs. Their tongues invaded each other's mouth relishing every bit of the sweetness at the same time he cupped the back of the neck pulling her mouth deep into his, turning the kiss into a fierce and passionate one. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him more to herself.

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें