59. Angry Manik

Morning 9am,
Goenka Villa, London
Nandini after talking to Nyonika was very angry on Manik and was pacing the room. She went to freshen up and got ready in something warm as she still had a bit of fever. She got dressed in a maroon jumper dress paired with black leggings and black shoes. Her hair straight and her usual heart chain, gifted by Manik, adorning her neck. Along with the chain, she wore its matching earrings and her black apple watch.

Nandini's attire (without beanie) 👇

She went down to see Goenkas sitting on the dinning table and wished them good morning touching dadi's feet who blessed her happily

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She went down to see Goenkas sitting on the dinning table and wished them good morning touching dadi's feet who blessed her happily.

Swarna: Nandu, beta tum kyu niche ayi? Mai breakfast upar bhijwa deti na.. you should rest!

Nandini: *pouting* Bua I was bored in that room, mai kitne dino se bahar nahi ayi and I am much better now! Waise Keerti di kaha hai?

Manish: She had early morning meeting so left to her fashion house.

Nandini: *nodding* Umm I have to ask something... *all looked at her* Woh mujhe ghar jana hai, actually waha fridge kharab hogaya hai so I called an engineer a week ago who will come tomorrow morning so I have to be there and waise bhi kal college jana hai coz now I am fine now, so can I go home tonight please?

Manish: Ok Nandu, you can go but remember, no stressing yourself and no skipping meals! Take good care!

Nandini smiled and nodded and all had breakfast peacefully. After breakfast, Manish left for his office whereas Swarna sat in the living room talking about some event with Nandu who joined her having nothing else to do. They were talking when a security guard walked in with a person following. The person was a tall well built man with biceps looking as if it will tear the sleeves and his shoulders broad with a narrow waist. It looked like he spends hours in the gym everyday.

Security: Mam this person wants to meet Nandini mam.

Nandini: *frowned* Me? But I dont know him...

Person: Yes mam, you dont know me but sir has appointed me as your bodyguard. My name is Sam.

Nandini: *shocked* What? But hang on... *suspiciously narrowing her eyes* Which sir?

Sam: Mam, Mr Malhotra... *seeing her still confused face he continued* Mr Manik Malhotra!

Nandini: *muttering* Knew it! Ayiappa this man, ughhh! *to Sam* Wait here! *to Swarna* Bua mai abhi ayi!

Swarna nodded and Nandini went upstairs to get her phone as she had left it in her room for charging. She walked downstairs and called Manik on the way. He picked up in 2 rings and spoke enthusiastically.

Manik: Hello!

Nandini: *angrily* Manik what is this?

Manik: *scratching his forehead* Ab maine kya kar diya jaan?

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें