21. Grihpravesh

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I get many comments of updating soon, but as I said in a message before that my Uni has begun again. My frequent updates before was because I had vacations, but now I cant be that frequent. Although I will try my best! I even write in train on the way to Uni and back home, so hope you can also be a bit considerate pls! 💓💓

Ps. Very close to 500 followers, so follow me pls! Its not that I want lots of followers but its the satisfaction with a round figure. Hehe 😂😂, just kidding, you dont have to if you dont want to! 😜😜

Happy reading! 💓💓

Soon they reached Malhotra mansion to start their new life! Start a life as a married couple! Start a life of the journey of friends to soulmates! To fall in love or well, rise in love!

Manik was till now carressing her hair called her softly to which she hmmed as she was hiding her face in his shoulder making him smile.

M: Ghar aa gaya! Hamara ghar! 🏡🏩

Nandini gave him a sweet smile hearing this. Her eyes met his worried ones and she knew what he wanted to ask so she answered politely.

N: *holding his hands* Mai thik hu, aap chinta mat kijiye! I am more than happy to start this new life with you and I couldnt thank Ayiappa more to send you in my life! I wont say thank you coz you dont like it but all I will say is that I promise I will always be there by your side! Nandini promise!

He smiled at her pure confession. She leaned and kissed his forehead as if sealing her promise and all he could do was admire her. He came out of the car and reached her side to open the door for her. She came out of the car holding his hands. They walked to the door to see all had already reached and were waiting for them only. Nyonika was waiting with aarti thal in her hand and a big smile on her lips reflecting her happiness. She did their aarti, put tika on their forehead and showered them with flowers. Kiran then asked Nandini to kick the kalaash filled with rice and a rose on top lightly and enter the house. She did as told and entered with Manik by her side holding her hand. The hallway was decorated with rose petals on the floor making a pathway to the hall. As they walked on the path, their footprints formed on the flower bed making it all the more beautiful. Soon they reached the hall when Naira chirped in making all smile!

Nai: Mumma hum woh ring wali rasam bhi karenge na? *Nyo nodded smilingly* Yayy, I am so excited! *side hugging Nandini* Nandu di, I am on your side.

N: *pecking her cheeks* I know barbie doll!

All were adoring their bond and Manik was the happiest seeing his two young ladies so close with each other! It was decided that all ladies will be on Nandu's side as Keerti wanted to be on Nandu's side too and gents on Manik's side! All were sitting in a circle on the floor with Manan in the centre opposite to each other. Nyo put a big bowl filled with water mixed in milk and vermillion and rose petals floating on top. She showed them a ring and said whoever to find it first will win! They both put their one hand in it and started finding it but Manik was only blocking her hand, not allowing it to move and enjoying teasing her.

R: *cheering* Come on princess, you can do it!

M: *whinning* Dad! You are supposed to be on my side!

R: *nodding in a no* Oye chup kar, meri princess hi jitegi, dekhna!

N: *giving him a flying kiss* Love you papa!

R: *acting to catch it* Love you too princess! Go for it!

Soon our naughty Nandu kicked in! (Haha 😂😂, why should it always be Manik who is naughty? Two can play! 😜😜) She looked at his face to find him already looking at her so she mischeiviously winked at him making sure no one sees. That was it, his hands stopped moving as he was shocked to see his shy wife winking at him openly and... she found the ring! She was about to take it out when she saw him pouting making her go all aww on him. She smilingly passed the ring in his hand and he smiled and nodded in a no. She blinked and asked him to pull up while she was holding the other end of it! They both pulled it out together and all hooted for them!

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें