71. Lunch Date

Hey guys! Its 1.5K fam now!!! Welcome to all the newbies!

So guys if you like this book, please vote for it in the choice awards book. This book is on number 7 under Manan nominees. You can cast upto 10 votes. Thank you!

Ps.Not complaining but inline comments are decreasing and I miss them. I love reading them and replying! *pouts*

Happy reading! 💓

Nandini's POV
Last few days went by so quick.. huff! Diwali though is fun but also very tiring! Yes tomorrow is Diwali and I am so excited! My first Diwali with Mani! Uff speaking of Mani.. I will now have to manofy that guy! Ayiappa I know I call him baby but why does he have to behave exactly like one.. but jaise bhi hai, he is mine! You know Ayiappa, today morning we fought because he thinks I dont love him anymore because last few days I have been busy! Like seriously? Chalo Nandu ab manana bhi padega coz even I am at fault.. I was so excited to make everything perfect for our first Diwali together that I forgot the main person himself. Ayiappa help karna iss monster ko manane mai! But what should I do? Are its so easy.. mai bhi na.. he is my foodie baby, I will make his favs and take it to his office.. that way I can also spend time with him! He will love it!

I cooked quickly and left for Infinity Industries. As soon as I came out of car and took view of the spectacular building in front of me, a sense of pride filled in me. Its the first time I am seeing this place and I am so so so proud of my man and his hardwork. God I am so emotional these days.. these tears just dont stop. Ok Nandu control and lets go in!

As I walked in, I was more and more impressed with the interiors. I walked to the reception area right in front of the entrance. A girl in her 20s I guess was sitting talking on her phone.. umm more like flirting I guess and tapping her extra long nails on the table. I cleared my throat gaining her attention and she looked at me with a scrowl.. godd she looks so funny, I so wanted to laugh.. No Nandu, manners! What's wrong with you?

Me: Hi, Good afternoon!

Girl: What do you need?

Ughh.. so big attitude, completely opposite to her outfit which was extra extra small.. I tried hard not to roll my eyes!
Nandini's POV end.

Nandini: *big fake sweet smile* Lets try again! Hi, Good afternoon.. umm *reading her badge* Soha!

Soha: *bad face* Hello!

Nandini: Now that's better isn't it! Ok can I know where Mr Malhotra's cabin is?

Soha: *rudely* Do you have appointment?

Nandini: Not the answer to my question but I am afraid I dont have an appointment.

Soha: Then you cant meet him! Now go away!

Nandini: *frowning but still calmly* Very well! May I know if he is free or perhaps you can ask his PA?

Soha: Listen you bimbo, Thousands of girls crave to meet Manik but he doesnt even look at any random person so stop wasting time and get out!

Nandini: *firmly without raising her voice* Excuse me! Just because I am not saying anything doesnt mean you get to speak to me like that! You are a receptionist and you provide the first impression of the company to anyone who enters be it a client or a guest! You should have basic manners atleast to talk in a sophisticated manner!

Soha: Who the fuck are you to teach me my job? Just get out right now! Just by wearing expensive clothes dont make you attractive.. Manik would never even look at such a bitch! Security..

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें