49. Ignoring Her

30K votes on this story! Thank you guys!

Happy reading! 💓

After reaching the mall, Manik called Naksh to ask about their whereabouts to which they just said that they are stuck in traffic so Manan proceeded inside. Nandini tried talking to him many times to which he just ignored. She was feeling really guilty for blurting out Maddy's name and hurting Manik by comparing but she wasn't able to take his ignorance.

Manik who was not at all interested in shopping had all his attention on her without her notice. He didn't wanted to ignore her but he was hurt when she compared him with Maddy. Yes he knows she loves him a lot but that doesn't mean insecurities don't build up especially when your relationship is still in the building phase. He saw her twisting her purse strap again and again looking down as if feeling nervous or awkward.

She had changed into a black button up shirt and ripped grey jeans looking simple yet beautiful.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Ignore black trousers)

Manik: *in a flat tone* Kya buy karna hai tumhe?

Nandini immediately looked up at him as this is the first thing he said to her after an hour. Her eyes filled up with tears but she looked the other way and wiped them.

Nandini: Umm Manik please I am sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you!

Manik: But still you did, tell me Nandini after whatever happened yesterday do you really think Maddy is better?

Nandini: *nodding in a no quickly* Manik no... I really didn't mean that and you know I wasn't comparing you with him that way.. I just wanted to convince you to come with me for shopping but in the flow I don't know how I said it..

Manik: Well now you managed to convince me so leave all this.. give me some time, till than tell me what you want to buy?

Nandini: Kuch nahi... I am not in the mood, lets just wait till di and jiju comes.. we will just tag along.

Manik gave her a stern look but she too was Nandini Manik Malhotra, more stubborn then him. So he just dragged her to a shop and gestured her to shop.

Manik: Start shopping!

Nandini: But I don't want to..

Manik: *sternly* Nandini I said buy..

Nandini: *murmuring* Ajeeb zabardasti hai.. khud aise muh phulake khade hai.. mera dhyaan shopping mai kaise ho sakta hai..

Manik heard what she said and his lips threatened to twitch in a smile but he controlled and glared at her making her look down.

Nandini: Woh I don't want anything for myself.. maine socha we will shop gifts for family which you can take..

Manik gave her a questioning look so she elaborated.

Nandini: Woh I just wanted to gift our family especially our parents as a thank you gesture for tying us together, for giving me a life partner like you and blessing us with happiness. I am grateful to them for choosing a you as my husband because I know no one can love me more then you. But agar aapko sahi lage toh we will buy or its ok.

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें