8. His Plan

Night 9pm,
Malhotra Mansion,
Everyone Murthys, Malhotras along with Navya were sitting in the living room of Malhotra Mansion relishing ice cream with curiosity clearly visible on their face. Actually, Nandini dragged Murthys and Navya to Malhotra mansion without telling them the reason and not able to handle anymore Raman asked.

Ra: Princess tum hame yaha kyu layi ho wo bhi kuch bataye bina?

Na: Or hame bhi?

Hearing them Nandini got nervous and looked at Manik who was already looking at her. He blinked his eyes and stood up followed by her. They went in the middle and Manik spoke.

M: Listen up everyone, we need to talk. You all remember whatever happened yesterday after Varun came?

All nodded including Navya as Nandini already told her everything. First, she panicked but after Nandini's assurance that she has a solution and will tell everyone together, she calmed down a bit.

N: So, we have decided that we are ready for this rishta. Hum shaadi karne ke liye ready hai!

Silence was all that was felt in the room for a minute but realising what they heard all gleamed in happiness. Nyo and Ishu hugged their respective children, then Nyo came to Nandu and kissed he forehead whereas Ishita side hugged Manik.

N: *excited* Ishu suna tumne? OMG matlab meri Nandu hi meri bahu banegi.

I: *laughing* Ha Nyo and mere Manu se better ladka meri Nandu ko mil he nahi sakta.

Everyone came and hugged them and congratulated them. Cabir hugged Manik and then went to Nandini.

C: *side hugging* Congrats piddi... oops sorry I mean bhabhi!

N: *blushing* Bhai pls, Nandu hi thik hai.

R: *patting her head* Bacha I hope yeh decision tumne koi pressure mai nahi liya?

N: *hugging him* No papa!

Na: *side hugging Manik* Congrats jiju!

M: *giggling* Thanks behna! *looking at everyone* Ok sab pls baith jao there is more to talk, there is one more problem.

Ny: *worried* Problem? What problem Manu?

N: Batate hai but aap sab pls baith jao and calm down.

All settled down and then Manik told them everything that happened between Harshad and Nandini. Hearing him both the brothers and fathers were boiling with anger whereas the mothers were worried. Amongst them Abhi was the angriest as he is very protective for his baby doll.

Ab: *standing up* What the hell! How dare he, how dare he do this with my baby doll? Mai use chodunga nahi!

N: *Patting his biceps* Bhai... bhai pls calm down! Maine isi liye nahi bataya apko as I know it won't go well with you but pls bhai aisa mat kijiye. I can't let you do this, aapki or appa ki itne years ki mehnat and reputation mai nahi bigad sakti pls bhai.

I: *hugging her with tears* I am proud of you bacha for thinking so, but you should have told someone, tum khud sehti rahi and we didn't even know?

N: Amma maine Navya ko bataya tha or aap logo ko isleye nahi bataya because mai aapko worry nahi dena chahti thi. I thought kai I am not going to be in any relationship any time soon so it won't matter much but kal jo hua uske baad... Amma I thought Manik deserved to know so I told him, maine sahi kiya na amma?

Ishita hugged her with utmost love and nodded her head. Everyone in the hall was silent after this when Cabir broke the silence.

C: But ab hum kya karenge? I mean we can't delay the marriage but at the same time we can't even let Harshad know about it.

Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें