40. Awkward Moment

Hello peeps, I have said this in the message already but will say it again that frequency of updates will decrease as my holidays are over. Please dont comment 'update soon'!

Happy reading! 💓

Nandini along with Arya settles on the couch as Neha left to kitchen to bowl out the ice cream. She handed a bowl to Arya and Nandu and taking one for herself, settled beside Nandu!

Nandini: You guys here all of a sudden? Pehle bata dete na! *murmuring to herself* Mana kar deti aur Manik yaha aa sakte...

Arya: Kyu we need a reason kya? Aur pehle kab bata ke aye hai hum? We always come like this na!

Nandu: Ya but if I knew, I would have told you I am out and you wouldn't have to wait so much!

Neha: *jumping in* Are its okay! Btw you look very gorgeous and I love your outfit! Kaha se li?

Arya: *rolling his eyes* Baby ask her kaha gayi thi aur tum ho ki...

Neha: *glaring at him* Shut up! *to Nandu* Kaha gayi thi, itni beautiful outfit pehen ke? *again sighing on the outfit*

Nandini: *giggling* Arya chill! And Nehu, Keerti di send me this, you can borrow whenever you want! Aur I went to appa's business client's daughter's engagement party! Navya told me today itself.

Arneha nodded and they started chilling with Naneha gossiping whilst Arya turned on his football match. This was there routine, sometimes Arneha would come and sometimes Nandu would go! And they always stayed the night in Abhi's room like they were planning to today. Arya knew how lonely Nandu feels especially after Abhi returned to India and thus they started doing so!

After a while they dispersed to their room. Nandu after entering was jumping around the whole room in happiness.

Nandu: Ayiappa, yes yes yes he is here and... and he loves me! I cant tell you how I felt hearing those magical words from him! Eeeee.... and you know what I also confessed that I love him because I realised that when we didn't talk since yesterday! And you know he kissed me... Hayee! But Arneha na, wrong timing, *an evil idea pops in her head* Yes, they didn't let Mani come here na, ab mai bhi unhe separate rakhungi tonight.

She went and knocked their room. Arya and Neha were about to kiss but jerked apart with the knock. They opened the door to see Nandu standing with a stupid grin!

Nandini: *holding Neha's arm* Nehu, chal aaj tu mere saath soyegi!

Arya: *horrified* What? But kyu? Its not happening, mujhe uske bina neend nahj ati!

Nandini: *showing her tongue* That's your problem, chal Neha!

And without even listening she dragged Neha who followed halfheartedly leaving a sulking Aryaman!

Next morning,
Nandini woke up early and woke Neha too as Arya had a meeting so Neha left to wake him up. Nandini took a shower and got ready in a simple dark blue dress, tying her hair in a messy bun! She prayed to her Ayiappa thanking him loads for sending Manik in London! She then went to kitchen to see Neha making smoothie for all of them. She started making all Manik's favourite dish for breakfast whilst Neha didn't ask as she knew Nandini loved to cook and she would do this every Sunday if she wished. Arneha had quick breakfast with Nandini only eating a little as she wanted to eat with Manik. She already texted him on what time to come.

Nandini's attire 👇

Nandini's attire 👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Tu Dhadkan Mein Dil (Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें