Flirtatious Encounters

Daniel has never been seen or heard of since that day. A lots happened since then. Peter refused to leave Nat home alone for the past couple of weeks which led them into some flirtatious encounters. 

Friday night as per usual movie nights for Nat and Peter. Peter was late as he had gotten back from helping his Aunt May clean her chimney as he claimed. He was dirty covered in dust and ash. Nat looked at him confused. 

She tilted her head staring at him and asked, "You sure you weren't wrestling with the dirt?"

He laughed and said, "Very funny!"

He had hop in the shower as Nat yelled over her shoulder from her room, "Thank God, I can smell you from here!"

She could hear him laugh from the bathroom which was right across from her room. She leaned back onto her desk chair staring up at the wall in front of her. The only thing taped on her wall was the photo Peter took of her that first day she met him. She smiled to herself as she reminisced. 

She hated taking photos which is why most of her wall was empty and plain, but after hanging up her singular photo she craved to take more and actually be in them for once. 

She heard the shower stop running. Her thoughts wondered to places that she hated, but loved to think about. 

What does Peter look like without a shirt on? 

Was he a good kisser? 

Would he kiss her if he had the chance? 

She heard the door open pulling her away from her thoughts. She looked up to her left at Peter who was only wearing a towel. Nothing, but a towel. A towel. He was practically half naked.. And only wearing a towel. 

Nat felt her cheeks begin to flush not realizing her eyes roamed to Peter's abs. She knew he was fairly built, but it was different seeing when there's no clothes to cover anything. Her eyes looked at the his skin gleaming from the droplets of water still trickling down his skin. He had a skinny stature to his body, but there wasn't a bit that missed of muscle and a tone factor to it. 

Peter opened his mouth to speak, but closed it as he looked at Nat. 

He smirked at her enjoying every bit of her attention as he walked away with her eyes chasing after him. 

She said under her breath, "Oh, fuck."

She leaned her chair back forward as she takes a moment to herself. 

Was she aroused from this encounter? Oh, she very much was.  

Did she like everything she was feeling? Yes, she did. 

Did she want more of this feeling? Every bit she could get. 

She heard Peter yell from his room, "Are we going to watch this movie or what?"

She finally snapped out of her trance and yelled, "Yeah, be right there."

She grabbed her big furry blanket that was nice and warm as she made her way to the couch. She tried not to look him in the eyes for she felt embarrassed for the way he had made her feel in those fewest of minutes prior. 

She threw herself onto the couch as pulled the blanket over herself, fiddling with a piece of string hanging loose. 

She stuttered, "S-S-So! What movie are we watching tonight?"

Peter couldn't help, but feel a bit cocky in the way he knew how he made Nat feel. 

He sat down next to her on the couch as he handed her the remote, "Your choice."

She could feel her body temperature raising with every second he was sitting next to her. It's not like I've never sat next to him before... calm down!, she thought to herself. 

She took the remote from his hand giving only a second glance towards him. She didn't know what to do or say or do or say. She looked down at the remote as if for some reason her glasses had stopped working. 

Peter watched her wondering what she was thinking. He wanted to make a move, but was too scared he'd frighten her or worse have her move out because he'd misinterpreted their previous flirts. 

She mumbled, "Actually, can you pick?"

He smiled and asked teasingly, "What's wrong?"

She looked up at him, staring into his warm brown eyes. He leaned in close to her. Close enough to feel each other's breaths on each other.

Is he about to kiss me?, she thought. 

Every part of her wanted him to, and every part of him wanted to. 

He leaned even closer, but this time just to tease her by only grabbing the remote. 

He looked down at her lips, and back to her eyes. 

He said, "I'll choose the movie."

He leaned away from her as he skimmed through the movies on Netflix. She gasped, taking a moment. 

She whispered, "What the fuck."

He smiled to himself for a second, but then went back to focus on the TV.

She glanced over at him as she watched him, perfectly fine just looking for a movie to watch. Had she misunderstood the signals? Were there even any signals to begin with?

She said a little louder now, "Fuck!"

He smiled and ask knowing well he heard her the first two times she's said, "What was that?"

Her eyes grew big. 

She stumbled on saying, "I-uh- know what movie we should watch!"

He smiled as he leaned the remote towards her. She reached to go grab it from his hands until he teasingly yanked it away from her. 

She laughed as she reached again, and he pulled it further away. They did the same thing twice more until Nat had a sneaky win in grabbing hold of the remote and part of Peter's hand. 

She looked up at him not realizing she was practically over his whole entire body. She let go of the remote not knowing what to do. 

Peter said gently, "I don't want you to freak out, but can I kiss you?"

She smiled as she didn't have to respond to the question as she allowed her lips to touch his. They both felt radiant. A want finally fulfilled between the both. 

A kiss that would turn into more than just a single kiss with time.