Who's The Villain?

The sky turned darker approaching night fall as so began the terrors of New York City to creep in. 

Tony had somehow hacked into all the articles and news reporting to not be able to keep appearing of the news that Spider-Man was rumored to have murdered Gwen Stacey, but they all still feared for Peter's safety to go back into the world as Spider-Man. 

They sat around a round table as Pepper worked eagerly on her laptop. Tony said, "So, we need a plan."

Peter nodded and shrugged, "He's going to come back until he gets what he wants."

Nat turned her head to him and asked, "What does he want?"

Peter's face dropped as his voice sounded scared, "Oh my god, Aunt May."

Peter got up from his chair running out the door with Nat running out of him grabbing his hand. 

Peter shook his head, "No, I need to go protect her. God, I left her alone..."

Nat said, "Peter, I'll go... It's going to be a trap if you go and you know it."

He shook his head repeatedly holding in the tears. He looked into her eyes as she cupped his face into her small hands and said, "I won't let anything happen to her... I promise."

He leaned his head heavier into her hands as she kissed his forehead. Tony peaked his head out and motioned for them to walk over to him. 

He said, "You both need to go. It's time."

Nat asked, "What?"

Tony pulled up a holographic screen in front of them as live footage was being shown of Times Square and a familiar face appeared. 

She said in shock, "Is that..."

Peter looked too and recognized the face as he squeezed his fist tight against him feeling the rage take over. Nat looked up at him as she said, "Peter, he's changed..."

Peter shook his head in anger and said, "I won't let him near you, not again."

He left the room without a second glance about to put an end to this new villain before he can take off. Nat's stared at the screen still shocked. He didn't look like himself, he was different, he was scary. 

Pepper reached to Nat and said, "Are you okay?"

She nodded and said, "Yeah.. Um-- I need to go find Aunt May."

Pepper nodded as Nat turned to leave, but paused when Tony grabbed her arm. She turned her head and looked up at him as he said, "Hey, kid. Trust your instinct."

She nodded as she began to feel the fear creep into her mind. Tony tapped on her watch before she walked off and said, "If you take it off and throw it somewhere around you, it'll create a protective boarder where nothing can get in."

She gave him a soft smile as she nodded her head in thank you to him. 

Pepper piped in and said, "You got this, sweetie! If you need us, we'll be here and we can talk to you through the little ear piece."

Nat turned her head before she walked out the door confused, "Ear piece?"

Pepper nodded and pointed to her watch as there was in fact a little ear piece she's never noticed. She picked it out and placed it into her left her. Tony said obnoxiously loud, "HELLO? TESTING!"

Nat growled, "Ow, okay! I can hear you."

Tony smiled as he watched his little prodigy walk out the door into her fate.