Peter #1

{Reader's Guide: Just an FYI, this whole chapter will be with Tom Holland's Peter Parker to avoid any confusion. Song Guide: See You Later(Ten Years) by Jenna Raine}

Peter #1's jaw dropped as he said, "Oh my god, you're from another universe!"

Nat opened her mouth to say something, but simply nodded her head not knowing what she could possibly say. Never in her lifetime could she have had imagine there being other universes existing, let alone there being more than one Peter Parkers and Spider-Mans. 

Peter frustratingly walked back and forth muttering, "Did I do this? No, there's no way... I haven't tampered with anything."

Nat watched him as if he was a mad man. Peter paused to look at her and whispered, "Are you like Spider-Girl?"

She squinted her eyes at him annoyed and said, "First, it would Spider-Woman not girl. Second, no I'm um...."

She took a pause not sure if she should say Black Cat or She-Venom or Venom Cat. She shook herself out of her thoughts and said, "I'm Black Cat."

Peter froze and said, "Oh my god. Do you like turn into a cat? Are you a witch like McGonagall from Harry Potter?"

She stood there more confused than ever and said, "What is Harry Potter?"

Peter's face dropped and said, "YOU DON'T HAVE HARRY POTTER IN YOUR UNIVERSE?"

She shook her head as he said, "Okay, well you need to watch it."

She was about to interrupt to say how if by the time all this went back to normal she still wouldn't be able to, but she decided to leave it alone. 

Peter tapped his chin as he asked, "So, who's the Peter in your universe?"

She went on explaining how incredibly charming he was and selfless he is and how even though she knows all of that she lost all memories she had with him. 

Peter's face started turning pale as she told him everything from what she had knowledge of. 

She paused and asked, "Um, are you okay?"

He gulped loudly as he let out, "That might have been my fault..."

She raised a brow at him and said sternly, "Might?"

He rubbed his neck and said, "Too be fair, there's no instruction manuals to spells!"

She tilted her head and said, "Spells??"

Peter frowned not wanting to get into it and said, "Um, I know this is weird, but want to come to my apartment instead of creepily standing in this alleyway. I can explain everything."

She shrugged a little worried to leave the spot she had arrived in just in case her Peter would come looking for. She sighed and said, "Sure."

He nodded as he held his arms up. She raised her eyebrows at him pointing at him and asked, "Um, yes?"

He quickly dropped his arms and said, "Oh, right.. Um, sorry someone I used to know I would carry around the city to get to places."

She tried to break the tension of sadness that had taken up his face and said, "I'll hop on your back, but I'm not hanging onto you like a monkey if that's what you were thinking."

He smiled softly as he nodded his head as she hopped on his back. He slipped his mask back on as they both went up into the air and into the new yet very familiar New York City. She perked around seeing it basically looked the same the only difference in this universe everything was brighter and newer. 

They both came to a sudden pause as he stopped next to a window as he opened it with one hand, she climbed in with him following behind. 

She joked, "Nice to know another Spider-Man uses the window as their main entrance."

He laughed as he motioned for her to make herself at home. The apartment was small, didn't have much furniture than a bed and a desk with a chair. 

He said, "You can sit on my bed if you want, won't bother me."

She nodded as she did so. Peter went over to grab something to drink from a mini fridge as he asked, "What would you like? I got water, gatorade, ummm that's about it."

She laughed and said, "Water would be fine."

He nodded as he tossed her a water bottle. She sat there, curious to what his story was. 

He caught her staring at him and said, "What's up?"

She shrugged and said, "I know you may expect people to be mad at you for what you did, but if you're anything like my Peter then I know it was more of an act of sacrifice than selfishness."

He looked at her with a guttering look of pain and he nodded not knowing what to say as he sat in the chair facing her. 

She saw his eyes turn teary as she tilted her head trying to figure out the pain he was in until it had hit her. 

She said, "You've lost someone?"

His voice cracked as he said, "Yeah."

She asked, "Who was she?"

He laughed and said, "Who was them..."

She took her shoes off as she pulled her legs up onto the bed leaning her elbows on her knees as she said, "Well, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, so if you need to talk about it you can."

He looked up to her and said, "I can use someone to talk to.."

She nodded as she listened to the endless stories to from when he got bit by a radioactive spider to being an Avenger, to his identity being revealed, and then to losing every single person he's ever loved. 

She watched as the tears began to stream down his face as she got off the bed feeling the need to wrap her arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her as he began to ball his eyes out all the pain he had to just suck up and put away was finally released even if it was to a complete stranger from a different universe.

She grabbed his face as she softly smiled wiping the tears away from his cheek. She said, "You know coming from a person who's always been alone, it gets better... I promise."

He smiled and said, "I sure hope so because some days I find myself looking through social media to see what she's doing or if Ned's found a new best friend and sometimes it feels like I made the wrong choice."

She nodded as she sat back on the bed and said, "Life is fucking unfair sometimes, but sometimes there is that light at the end of the tunnel.. Just got to hope to get there some day."

He laughed and said, "Yeah."

A sudden pause of silence between them as her words lingered around the room, sometimes there is that light at the end of the tunnel. She wondered if she would ever find that light again because she knew every second she had with her Peter was that light she's always searched for, but now it just felt so far away from reality. 

Time was never in her favour, and seemed to be the same for the boy sitting across from her.