Back To The Beginning

{Song Guide: Jungle by Emma Louise}

There's something terrifying about the seconds ticking slowly; defining the moment if you can save a person's life. The fate of a life in your grasp. The fate of the one person you love most in the world. A person tends to ignore the fear for their own life. Everything around them fades out of existence. 

Destiny had brought them two together, one made for the other. An unspoken bond of past trauma luring to love each other more tenderly. An understanding of each other only they both grew to know. 

Love. 

This love felt more unreal than ever. A concept Nat had never known in her life until this very moment. Love wasn't something to be made sense of, love was meant for enduring in a challenge of knowing each other truly to the point that both parties could reveal their naked self to each other. They both overlooked the title that society had placed on them. 

One being the girl who was unloved and the other being a masked hero that everyone loved. 

They both had seen each other for who they were, and who they were being loved by one another. 

To be loved... 

All she could hear was the thud of every beat her heart gave out banging against her chest. The words I Love Him drifting in a rapid motion within her mind. The immense amount of love she could finally have a grasp at for the man before her. She loved him so. 

This new perspective of love she had. It was something not visible to the eye, but visible to the heart. It was something most people had difficulty knowing of, but not for her. It was the one thing that filled the gaping hole she had felt her whole entire life. 

To be loved, was a beautiful thing. To love, is a heart-wrenching sacrifice. 

She could feel the tears slowly stream down her face as her hand inched closer to his chest. 

She didn't care about jumping from great heights for a chance of saving him. She hadn't cared about when the second her feet left the ground that had sealed both of their fates then and there, even if it meant dying in the arms of her lover. 

Nat could feel the heaviness of her every breath. The loudness of the outside world breaking through the sphere of time. Time had begun to normalize, yet they were both still stuck in their own realm of time. 

She felt her hand grasp onto his suit as his eyes flickered open in confusion. The wave of relief flowing over them both, now in the comfort of each other's presence. Pulling him towards her as she spun them around knowing if someone were to hit the ground it wasn't going to be him. She wrapped her arms around him as he weakly wrapped his hands over her head wanting to protect her at all costs he could. 

She whispered into his ear, "I love you, Peter Parker", as they met their fate together. 

They both embraced preparing for their bodies to make contact with the cold, icy ground. The fear Nat once had dissipated and was welcomed by a new emotion, the will to live. 

Her eyes began to glow into the silver illumination it once did whilst fighting the Dark Sorcerer. The new power awakening from deep within as her hair began to flow with light as well. She was taking back what the universe took from her, luck.