Erasing The Pain

{TW: Sexual Content}

The awkward silence in the room was unbearable. Everyone waited around for either Nat or Tony to speak first. Tony was angry as ever with his arms crossed breathing heavily, sighing dramatically loud.

Nat opened her mouth to say something as Tony interrupted, "No, nope! You are not having the first word, missy! Office, now."

Nat closed her mouth as she followed behind Tony while everyone else followed behind her like a lost dog. Tony opened the door and held it open as he saw the trail of people behind her. He narrowed his eyes on each single one of them until his glare fell onto a specific individual in the bunch, Peter #1. Tony tilted his head as Nat followed his stare and said, "What?"

Tony pointed at Peter #1, "You, what's your name?"

Peter #1 perked up as he put his hand out to shake and said, "Well, I'm also Peter Parker. But uh Peter #1, I guess... I had a Tony Stark in my world."

Tony looked at his hand and back at him as he lifted his brow at him. Tony spoke and said, "Step in the room, everybody else wait outside."

Tony closed the door behind Nat and Peter #1 as they took a seat watching Tony join them at the other side of his unnecessarily long business desk.

Tony leaned forward onto the desk saying in a calm tone, "Where the hell have you been?"

Nat frowned and said, "Nice to see you too!"

Tony didn't laugh whilst Peter #1 did, immediately regretting his decision to cackle at Nat's commentary.

Peter #1 interjected, "Uh, Mr. Stark... It's not her fault."

Tony looked at Peter #1 and said, "Oh, so you're the one to blame. Good to know."

Peter #1 opened his mouth, but closed it not knowing how to respond to that. Tony brought his eyes back to Nat waiting for an explanation.

She asked, "How's Pepper and Mini Stark?"

Peter #1 mumbled under his breath, "Haha, mini Stark."

Nat slapped the side of his arm as he yelped, "OW!"

Tony sighed and said, "They're fine, so are you going to tell me why you have been MIA for weeks?"

Nat and Peter #1 glanced at each other as Nat asked, "Weeks?"

Tony nodded as he said, "You practically fell off the face of the earth..."

Nat said, "Well, we kind of did."

Tony raised a brow at her as both her and Peter #1 began to explain everything about the Multiverse.

***

Nat groaned, "So, uh yeah... Weeks was what felt like minutes to us jumping through different worlds, times, however you want to put it."

Tony tapped the desk aggressively and pointed at Peter #1 asking, "So, how come this is the kid I had the dream about?"

Nat's eyes got wide as she gasped, "He's the one that inspired you to name your son Peter?"

Peter #1 gasped excitingly, "There's a mini me here?!"

Tony nodded and said, "I don't remember much of the dream, but I remembered the name and the face. Although, you do look a bit older."

Peter #1 smiled softly and said, "I was really close to the Mr. Stark from my universe."

Tony caressed his chin as he asked, "Couldn't have been more handsome than me... but wait was??"

Peter looked down at his hands not wanting to have to tell him that his Tony, his only father figure died saving the world in his universe.