Who Are You?

She waited patiently for the elevator doors to pull open as they did there was an eager Tony waiting for Nat in the room as Tony wanted to finish designing her dream suit. 

She shot him a smile as he seemed annoyed and said, "Sorry, you know I wish I could I don't swing across the buildings to get here quicker."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah, like the person who has warrant for their arrest? Clever!"

Nat frowned at him and said, "That's not what I meant."

He continued, "Yes, because you want to be known as the man who murdered an innocent civilian... correct?"

She sighed and said, "Okay, I get it. That's enough."

He had noticed something was on her mind. 

He leaned forward into his chair resting his elbows on his knees and asked, "Okay, what's up?"

She glanced at him and said, "Do you know a Peter Parker?"

He shook his head and said, "The only Peter I know is my son, Peter Stark."

She nodded at him as they both jumped to the lights flickering in the building sending a wave of familiarity across Nat's body. She rubbed her arms with her hands trying to get rid of the feeling. Tony's monitor started lighting up. 

He looked up at Nat and says, "I guess, we'll be meeting this Spider Boy a lot sooner than we thought."

He handed her the monitor as she grabbed to look at it. There he was on top of the Empire State Building. 

She smirked at Tony handing him back the screen and said, "Looks like we're about to catch this wanted vigilante."

Tony nodded and said, "Alright, enough talking. Go get him, kid."

She nodded as she pointed at the window and said, "God, I wish I had his abilities."

Tony snarked, "Well, why don't you ask him how he got his while you're at it?"

She frowned at him as she snuck her way into the elevator, eager to finally go up against Spider-Man.

He had been in hiding since the news headlines announced he had murdered Gwen Stacey. Well, who else wouldn't go in hiding if they were a murderer? 

She walked in no rush to get to him when she felt a sudden rush of excitement pump through her veins. She had been waiting for this moment what had felt like her whole life. Walking then turned into running which then turned into climbing the side of The Empire State Building as quietly as she could because she didn't want him to know she was approaching. 

She hopped over the ledge onto the roof. She was on the opposite end of where this mysterious man was. 

She heard him speaking to himself. He muttered from a distance, "Fuck, did that just really happen?" 

"How long have I been gone?"

"Oh My God! I need to go find her!"

She saw he was about to hop off The Empire State Building which was the perfect opportunity for her to step out of the shadows.

She teased as she liked to try to seduce all of her victims to lure them into her trap, "Where are you going, Spider-Man?"

He froze as he sat on the edge of the building with his heart racing out of his chest. She took a few steps forward as he hopped back onto the roof. 

She smiled deviously and said, "I've been dying to meet you."

His voice let out in a shaky tone, "N-Nat?"