A Step In The Past

He landed on an abandoned cab looking right at She-Venom.

Peter from the past spoke and said, "Easy, I'm not going to hurt you."

She-Venom looked at Peter #1 and said, "Now this, this is tampered reality."

Nat said from the inside, "Please, don't make a scene..."

She-Venom looked at the Peter standing before her as the Spider-Man wearing a different suit then what she remembered. 

She latched onto him bringing him closer to her.

She spoke on the inside to Nat and asked, "You love this?"

Nat stayed quiet, not knowing where this would go with She-Venom. She-Venom hid back within her as Nat was back in her body and catching a falling Peter into her arms. They both looked at each other with wide eyes as she pushed him back up while he looked at her confused. 

She-Venom chuckled on the inside, "Make your move, dummy."

Nat glanced over to Peter #1 knowing he was as confused as the other Peter, she frowned at him as she held onto his hand and said, "Run."

She yanked Peter #1 to run with her as they sneaked through the crowd. He yelled, "I can make us go faster you know!"

Nat shook her head, "We can't keep tampering with this reality right?"

Peter shrugged and said, "Yeah."

They pushed through the crowd as the present Spider-Man chased them from up above. 

Peter from the past yelled, "Over them! Hey, I just want to talk! Please, stop running!"

Getting slightly annoyed Peter from the past shot a web towards Nat trying to stop her as Peter #1 swept behind her smacking the web before it could latch onto her. 

Nat yelled, "How the fuck did you just do that?"

Peter #1 smirked and said proudly, "Spider-Tingle."

She laughed as they finally ran into an alleyway, away from people and hopefully away from this other Peter Parker. 

{Song Guide: Love You in My Mind by Brynn Cartelli}

Until Nat yelped feeling two arms slam right next to her head as she was face to face with him. 

He took his mask off and said, "You're the girl who stopped me earlier."

Nat aggressively shook her head as Peter #1 watched. She could feel her heart racing, no matter if this was the past, present, or future, he always gave her this rush. 

She gently patted on his arms to move away as she quickly walked towards Peter #1 taking his hand in hers. She said, "Sorry, about that earlier. I was looking for this silly guy who's always late to our dates."

Peter #1 looked at her as if she was insane. She nudged his stomach as he groaned and coughed, "Yup, she's my girlfriend!"

She nodded towards the Peter that should be hers. He squinted towards them two as he pointed at them saying, "Okay, kiss."

Both Nat and Peter #1 said together, "What?" 

Peter from the past teased, "Well, you two are 'dating' , so do what dating couples do kiss."

Nat and Peter #1 frowned towards each other not wanting to do that again. Nat nervously fiddled with her hair and said, "I am not comfortable with that, Sir Spider."

Both Peter glared at her with the words slipping out of her mouth. She furrowed her brows knowing how stupid she sounded. Peter from the past stuck his hand out and said, "Well, I'm Peter Parker."