Her Game, Her Rules

{Song Guide: I Don't Give A.... By Missio Ft. Zeale }

It was now her against the Dark Sorcerer. And only one of them will be making it out.

Seconds felt like years between them two.

The Dark Sorcerer held out a free hand opening a portal catching Nat's attention. Her heart dropped she watched as she saw the creature that had been created, Toxin, holding her Peter by the throat.

The Dark Sorcerer spoke within her grasp and said, "It's either you save him or risk losing him forever just to get your pathetic memories back."

She let her hands loosen around his collar as she stared at the portal watching how defeated her Peter looked. The aching feeling of fear of losing him closing in on her. The sudden feeling of rage fading into horror.

She mumbled, "Peter?"

She let loose of the Dark Sorcerer as she sprinted towards the portal as it came to a close in front of her.

She turned around with an uncontrollable desire of wanting to kill the Dark Sorcerer. She clenched her fists against her side as she said through gritted teeth, "Open the fucking portal, wizard!"

He stood back up and said, "Give me what I want."

She threw her hands in the air in frustration, "What the fuck do you want from me?"

He pointed at her head and said, "I want your darkest self to reveal herself."

She stood aback shocked by his words as she shook her head and said, "No."

He shrugged and said, "Would be ashamed to regain your memories and not having him to go back to?"

The words slipping out of his mouth was a dagger stabbing at her heart. She looked down at the ground as she felt almost defeated. She felt the sudden awakening within her.

The new power emerging from within.

She smirked at him and said, "I'm tired by playing by your rules. I'm the boss now."

Her watch sparked on as her black cat suit began to merge onto her skin with a new electric feeling she was feeding off of.

The Dark Sorcerer squinted at her, analyzing her every body movement. They both slowly walked around in a circle waiting for one to take the first play in this game.

The Dark Sorcerer elevated from the ground as the fog of darkness emerged from under him. He lifted his arms up as he aimed it towards her as sharp tentacles grew from out of him on its way to Nat.

She closed her eyes feeling the slowness of time creep in. The wind blowing came to a still halt as it was now her play. She opened her eyes looking up at the Dark Sorcerer who could no longer break through her time barrier. She leaned back as she lunged upwards dodging each tentacle through the slowness of every pulse. She bounced off each tentacle as she brought herself up and center face to face with Dark Sorcerer.

Time quickened as the Dark Sorcerer's face reached a new level of confusion not understanding what had just happened. Her eyes meeting his as she finally saw the hint of fear being his stare.

She quickly came back down to the ground and said, "That's all you got?"

He came reigning down as he slammed his fist into the ground as a ripple in the ground traveled towards her. She twisted up into the air missing the impact as she felt something slithering wrap around her leg slamming her into the ground. She looked back as creatures from the ground wrapped themselves around her arms and legs holding her down.

The Dark Sorcerer spoke, "Accept it, we both have the power to take back what's ours. Join me."

She felt the creatures bring her upwards right in front of the Dark Sorcerer. The darkness emerged from behind him making its way to her. Surrounding her, creeping its way onto her skin.

A burning sensation starting from her toes and growing further upwards her body.

She yelled, "Never!"

The immense pain began pulling her deeper and deeper into darkness. She held on to the only thing keeping her sane.

Her Peter.

She closed her eyes.

No pain.

Just her and Peter.

She saw her Peter there in her mind as he walked up to her.

Her Peter tilted his head looking at her from a distance as he ran to her.

He asked, "What are you doing?"

She cried, "He's too strong."

He cupped her face with the touch that always reminded her of the feeling of being at home giving her the sensation of being safe.

He said, "But you're stronger. You've always been the strongest."

She looked at his warm eyes of adoration.

He said, "You can do it, darling. For us. For you!"

She cried feeling the burning sensation of tears streaming down her face.

He brought his face down to hers pressing his lips against hers.

That's all it took, a love so strong to travel through universes.

She opened her eyes feeling the glowing sensation as the light glowing within her dissipated the darkness trying to overtake her thrown. The heat of her power breaking free from the creatures that had hold of her.

She sped through the darkness thrown towards her from the Dark Sorcerer. Time was always her friend in a battle, and it was no more than ever.

She reached the Dark Sorcerer and spoke into existence, "Your luck has run out."

Her words lingered into the midst of the atmosphere.

The words to change breaking through the skies of darkness setting free the one person to hold the Dark Sorcerer accountable, himself.

Doctor Strange fell through one of the cracks in the sky.

He muttered in disbelief, "She was the 1%."

The Dark Sorcerer pleaded, "Don't do this."

She smiled and said, "I'll be taking what's mine now."

She looked at the good version of him as he nodded towards her.

Nat smashed her hand in the center of the Dark Sorcerer's chest throwing him through realms of universes in a loop.

Doctor Strange approached her as she laid her hands within his.

She said, "Your luck is now restored."

She took a deep breath as she felt herself come back. She shook out of the new power she held grasp of.

Her ears picked up on a spark noise coming from behind her. She turned finding a portal opening.

She saw Peter #1 beaten up slightly as he yelled, "Nat!"

She looked back at Doctor Strange as he took grasp of her hand before she could go.

He said, "As soon as you take a step into that portal, you will be overwhelmed with every memory you have ever had. Ones locked away from your childhood, the ones you've lost, every single one that you couldn't imagine."

She looked back at Peter #1 and his Ned who had emerged trying to hold the portal open.

She said, "That's all I ever wanted."

Doctor Strange looked at worried as he nodded for her to go.

She ran to the portal meeting the bitter sweet moment of her fate.