Welcome To The Multiverse

Nat stumbled into a puddle of water as it began to pour over New York City. A raining night with winter's frosty touch. 

She looked into the puddle as she yanked the mask off of her face gasping for air. She looked down at the puddle looking at her reflection being thankful she couldn't see the black veins all over her. 

She heard a voice in her head say, "I'm still here, sweetheart."

She groaned as she grasped her head, "Get out! Get out! Get out!"

She felt something crawl out of her back, an unpleasant feeling, as she was now face to face with She-Venom.

She-Venom growled, "You choose this."

Nat shrugged and said, "Yeah, well.. this is my body."

She-Venom tilted her head looking at her, slithering her tongue at her. Nat got frustrated as she tried to swing her arms at this creature instead being reciprocated by a smack in the face from She-Venom.

She yelled, "Hey!"

She-Venom smiled and said, "You did it first."

Nat crossed her arms sitting in the pouring rain staring at She-Venom. She got up as She-Venom shook her head at her saying, "Nope, we are staying right here", trying to keep Nat from walking. 

She-Venom latched onto the walls making it hard for her to walk any further. 

She growled, "Seriously, we're going to play this game?"

She-Venom smiled at her and said, "Just because you have control doesn't mean that I don't have a form to gain control."

Chills went through Nat's body as the thought of She-Venom taking over again horrified her. She steadied herself on her feet getting ready to run hoping somehow She-Venom would rip away from her. 

She-Venom twisted her head looking at Nat confused as Nat took off with She-Venom still attached to her. Nat did not realize that She-Venom let go of the walls as she went face forward into another puddle of water. 

She swept her hair out of her face and yelled, "Fuck off!"

She-Venom cackled behind her as Nat stood up again wiping herself down. They finally managed to walk together out back into the streets as Nat looked around seeing the mess She-Venom had made. 

She-Venom managed to sweep a hooded zip-up sweatshirt from a bystander placing it on Nat to cover her from the rain. She-Venom hid back inside Nat as she said in her head, "Where are we going?"

Nat rolled her eyes not wanting to respond as she suddenly felt She-Venom screeching inside her head. 

Nat groaned grasping her head and said, "Home!"

The screeching subsided, they finally approached the familiar alleyway as She-Venom hoisted them both up to the railings outside of Nat's window as she pulled the window open sneaking her way into her apartment. 

She slumped herself onto the couch feeling the exhaustion began to hit her, but forcing herself awake not wanting to wake up to She-Venom in control. 

Both her and She-Venom jumped up clutching onto the ceiling as suddenly the front door swung open to Peter and Eddie walking through. She froze as they both looked up at her. 

She stumbled with her words and said, "Oh, um.. Hey guys!"

She-Venom purposefully let go as she dropped below with Peter catching her into his arms. 

Eddie scowled, "'Hey Guys?' , You destroyed basically all of New York City!"

Nat was too busy examining Peter's face noticing the scratches and the slight cut on his bottom lip.