A New Hero Is Born

Nat could feel the warmth of Peter's arms wrapped around her as she slowly began to wake. She squinted through her eyes to the harsh sunlight as she realized they both had spent the night in Tony's dressing room. She quickly sat up rubbing her eyes trying to wake herself up.

She leaned her head and said, "Oh, god."

She stood up to find her clothes as she felt warm hands wrap around her waste pulling her back down, but this time she was sitting on Peter's lap as he buried his face into her neck planting sleepy kisses onto her cold skin.

He said in a raspy voice, "Where do you think you're going?"

She giggled and said, "Come on, Tony's going to be looking for us any second."

With the words leaving her mouth they both jumped up hearing Tony's voice project through their watches, "Rise and shine, you horny teenagers. Get dressed, it's time to get to work."

Nat sighed and said, "Yes, sir."

She got off of Peter's lap as she swifted around to plant a quick peck on the lips. He frowned looking up at her. She asked, "What?"

He cupped her face bringing her back down to kiss her roughly as he abruptly let go letting her feel dazed in the angst of wanting more.

She pouted and scowled, "That was very rude, Peter Parker."

He smirked at her and said, "I could've done worse."

Her eyes grew wide and her thoughts wandered in the possibilities of everything he could be doing to her right then in there, and that was enough to get her worked up.

He got up as he wrapped an arm around her torso and whispered into his ear, "May I show you a glimpse into worse?"

Her breath shaky as she nodded her head for him to proceed. He smiled as he teased his touch caressing the part of skin that met her underwear line. She gasped as she could feel the warm of his finger creeping onto her skin.

He smiled deviously to himself knowing everything he was making her feel. He whispered, "Tell me when to stop."

She gulped loudly not wanting him to ever stop as he felt his fingers roam further down as she let her head lean back agains his shoulder.

She muttered before he could turn her on even more, "Stop!"

He laughed as he pulled his hand away leaving a kiss on her cheek. He walked to pick up his clothes as he noticed the amount of clothes already in the dressing room.

He pointed at the clothes and asked, "Do you think we can wear some of this for today?"

He waited for Nat to respond, but nothing came out of her. She was still gasping from everything he had made her body feel in the past few seconds. He turned around to look at her in disarray within her thoughts. He bit his bottom lip laughing as he teased, "What did I leave you speechless?"

She finally looked up at him and said, "Sorry, what?"

He shook his head as he pointed to the clothes. She nodded towards him and said, "Yeah, we should probably wear something from the emergency closet."

He tilted his head to the words, emergency closet. Of course, Tony had thought of everything possible.

They both quickly got dressed as they walked out the dressing room with Tony tapping his foot impatiently leaning against the wall with Pepper who had hopped up to go meet them.

Pepper exclaimed in frustration as she grabbed Nat's face, "Oh, my dear child. Nat look at you! You've got so many marks all over your face."

Nat sighed and said, "Just say it, I look like a got hit by a bus."