A Room For Two

Later, that evening the three of them had a wonderful dinner together. From Aunt May gushing about Peter's childhood and how cute he was to Peter and Nat explaining how'd they met to today's eventful interactions with Harry Osborne.

Aunt May's face dropped to the mention of Harry's name. She looked at Peter waiting for him to explain, but him not knowing what he could possibly say. 

Aunt May rubbed her hands and said, "Nat can stay here as long as she needs to..."

Nat's head perked up and asked looking straight at Peter, "If I do, I want to know the whole story about Harry. Why you both are terrified of him..."

Peter's face filled with sadness and pain, a look Nat never wanted to see on him again. Peter took her hands and he looked into her big brown eyes. The thought creeped in his head. The one thought he feared more than death itself. 

The thought of losing Nat the same way he had lost Gwen. 

He began to tell her from start to last everything that happened before they knew each other... of course, leaving out the fact that he was Spider-Man since neither Aunt May or Nat knew. 

Nat's eyes grew bigger and bigger whilst listening to his story. She couldn't believe Peter and Harry had been good friends, and that a good friend would betray a person so innocent and pure like Peter. 

A person had to be driven to be heartless to kill his best friend's girlfriend. She knew how much this Gwen meant to him just from seeing the way he talked about her. 

Both Aunt May and Nat held onto one of Peter's hands as tears streamed down his face. He looked up to both of them and said gently, "I won't let anything happen to you both, I promise."

Even though it was nice to hear how much Peter cared about Nat and Aunt May, Nat felt helpless in a way. She hated that feeling. Feeling like she couldn't help protect herself too or even protect Peter. A sudden thought came to her head, And who would protect you, Peter Parker?

Aunt May stood up and said, "Alright, you two. I think it's time to get some rest."

Nat nodded as she helped Aunt May clean up the table and to take the dishes to the kitchen.

She looked towards Nat and says, "He loves you. I don't know if you've both said it yet, but he does."

Nat couldn't help, but smile as she nodded towards Aunt May. Aunt May gave her a kiss to the cheek as she excused herself to her bedroom. 

Nat finished up the dishes as she heard Peter walk up to her from behind. An excitement set of chills filled her body as she felt his hands touch her skin bringing them around her stomach. He leaned his head onto her shoulder and whispered, "Is this alright?"

She smiled and said, "More than alright."

He watched as she delicately washed each dish loving the way her hands moved gently and then roughly scrub the rough areas. His lips softly brushed against her neck sending her an exciting thrill through her body. Nat pretended as if she felt nothing, but Peter then went forward with pressing his lips on her neck laying kisses upon kisses. 

She gasped softly stretching her neck further to the side enjoying every second of this moment. Peter moved his lips up to her ear and whispered, "How's that?"

She smiled as she whispered, "Definitely not close to the word alright... Perhaps, good."

He smiled as he spun her around gently pushing her against the the sink embracing her in a deep passionate kiss. Nat swung her arms around his neck running her fingers through his hair. His hands running up and underneath her sweater touching her skin. 

She pulled a way briefly and said, "Peter Parker, are you trying to seduce me?"

He laughed and said, "Depends if that's a good or bad thing?"

She smiled deviously towards him as she pushed around him. She turned back to look at him and ask, "So which one's our room?"

His head perked up with a smirk on his face and replied, "There's only two rooms down that hallway. One to the right is Aunt May's reading room and the one all the way to the end of the hallway is the spare bedroom."

She nodded as she turned around looking at the room all the way down. She walked towards the room as she lifted her sweater over her head leaving her in with a bra on for the top portion of her body. 

Peter watched her every move, the way she had lifted the sweater over her head. The way she walked with extra confidence in her step. He just knew she has that devious smile still on her face. Peter pushed off the kitchen sink walking behind her slowly, watching her with a stare full of desire. 

Before she reached the door, she swiftly unhooked her bra and dropped it on the ground for Peter to pick up. He smiled as she opened the door and snuck her way in closing the door behind her. 

He approached her bra as he bent down to pick it up. It had a black floral pattern on it with the main color being a dark maroon. He stood back up as he looked at the door, curious what was awaiting him. Had she taken off the rest of her clothes waiting for him? Should he take off some item of clothing to match her? 

The thoughts interluded within his head the mystery he was dying to know more of. He adjusted his pants feeling himself grow hard in just the thought of the things that were about to take place between them both. He swallowed softly as he pulled his shirt over his head now joining Nat's bra and his shirt in his hands. He opened the door making his way in finding a fully naked Nat on the bed laying on her stomach staring up at him with a deviously lustful look. 

She bit down on her bottom lip and said, "Hi."

He threw his shirt and her bra on a nearby chair as he approached the bed. She got up on her knees on the bed as she looked at him tilting her head with desire. Peter's eyes fell to the form of her body, so perfect and curvy. He couldn't hold back the excitement that had grown bigger from down below. Her eyes immediately wandered there, as she slowly look back to Peter's eyes. 

She said in seductive tone, "Do you want to have sex with me, Peter Parker?"