Lost

Peter ran over to the man embracing him in a hug as he said, "God, I've missed you... Where's Peter #1?"

Peter #2 replied, "Um, you're in my universe..."

Peter said, "Whaaaat?"

Nat waived her hand and said, "Um, hello. So, is nobody going to explain what the hell is going on?"

Both Peters turned to look at her as Peter #2 looked at Peter and said, "Is this the girl?"

Peter rubbed his neck as he shyly but proudly said, "Yeah, I think I found my 'MJ'."

Eddie lifted his hand up as both Peters said, "Yes?"

Eddie asked, "First, why is this the second time we travel through universes. and Second, what is an MJ?"

Both Peter's looked at each other confused as Peter asked, "You've traveled through the universes too?"

Eddie nodded and said, "We got pulled into one universe where Spider-Man had his identity leaked and was wanted for the murder of Mystery Man... odd name for a man."

Nat laughed to herself as she mocked, "Haha, Mystery Man."

Peter #2 perked up and asked, "How do you remember that?"

Eddie squinted his eyes unsure how to answer the question. 

Nat put her hand up which lead to both Peter's saying in unison again, "Yes?"

Nat shrugged and laughed nervously saying, "There's no such thing as other universes tho... right?"

Peter #2  looked at Peter and asked, "You didn't tell her?"

Petter shrugged as he waived his arms around not knowing what to say until he said, "I'm sorry, I was a bit preoccupied with her not remembering who I was to start with..."

Peter #2's face dropped and said, "They don't remember you either, huh?"

Peter's head turned to look at Nat with sad eyes and said in a low tone, "Yeah."

Peter #2 nodded and said, "Yeah, um my MJ... Is now engaged to someone else."

Nat looked up at Peter #2 as she could see the hurt while he talked about MJ. 

She heard She-Venom's voice echo in her head, "Something's coming."

Everyone in the room perked up as they all shared the same feeling of something bad approaching. Nat walked up to the window feeling as She-Venom sensed a wave of familiarity. 

She cracked the window open sliding it upwards to look out the window meeting her glance with Venom. She stepped backwards looking at Eddie asking, "Um, Eddie... Why is Venom across the wa-"

Her words were cut off as she felt the disgustingly familiar texture wrap around her waist knowing it wasn't She-Venom who had popped out of her. She looked up at everyone as their eyes had the expression of what the fuck.

She groaned, "You got to be fuck-", as she was pulled out the room breaking through the window she had just looked through. 

She slammed her hands smacking what was wrapped around her yelling, "Can all of you fucking villains be more creative?? I'm tired of being thrown out of a fucking window!'

She-Venom yelled, "Let me fight, let me fight, let me fight!"

She groaned trying to claw at the unfamiliar version of venom who now had hold of her. She yelled, "Fine, get us out of this."

She-Venom smiled as she took over Nat's body saying, "Gladly."

She-Venom spread herself all over placing the newly and upgraded suit she made over Nat. She twisted around as she pinned this unknown being against the brick wall it was climbing on. 

She-Venom tilted her head towards it and muttered, "You're us..."

Nat asked from in her thoughts, "Um, what?"

They both felt as Venom from their universe slammed into the wall next to them. 

Venom muttering, "Oh, shit."

She-Venom saying, "Seriously, there's another one of us on the loose?"

Venom shook his head looking at himself pinned against the wall, "No, that is me... The one from this universe, from the past."

Venom's eyes stared behind them as both Peter's who were also two Spider-Man's came to join them. 

Peter #2 said, "But... he died. Shoot, that really means this whole thing is happening again."

Venom from the past finally spoke saying, "You both have so much power", grasping onto She-Venom and future Venom feeding off of both of their symbiotes.

She-Venom scowling feeling weak slurring her words, "How the hell-are youuu."

She-Venom lost her grip as Nat took over again saying, "No, no, no. Wake up, Wake up!"

With Peter swooping into grab her while Peter #2 did the same grabbing Eddie before he could fall. 

Nat wrapped her arms around Peter's neck looking up at the monstrosity that was becoming out of this new Venom before her eyes. 

Eddie spoke, "Um, Venom this isn't the time to play nap time... what the hell is this thing doing?"

The creature became double its size transforming before their eyes. It roared into the night, "I am TOXIN!"

Everyone looked at Eddie as Peter asked, "Who the hell is Toxin?"

Toxin yelled as it was time for them to all start running. The Spider-Mans swung through the city with both Nat and Eddie holding on to them away from the beast that was quickly inching in on them. 

As the screams of horror filled the city the sudden sensation of the world changing in front of them was back. They swung into another dimension as everyone began to fall through what seemed like worlds caving in on each other. 

Nat losing her grip on Peter as they were falling endlessly to separate ways. 

Nat yelling, "Peter!"

As Peter anxiously couldn't find a way to grab hold of her hand, they both fell into different universes. 

Nat screaming continuously falling breaking through realities. Her eyes finally saw the sky up above as she was caught mid-fall looking up to see the Spider-Man mask covering Peter's face.

She grasped onto Peter who was wearing a different Spider-Man suit, this one being vibrant in color and made out of a different material than the one she'd known. He placed her down safely as she wrapped her arms around him desperately scared of losing sight of him. 

She cried, "Oh my god, that was so scary. I thought I was going to lose you!"

The man under the mask didn't know what to say or what to do with his arms as he stood there letting Nat hug him. 

She pulled away and said a bit frustrated, "Are you not going to say anything, Peter?"

The man was caught off guard as he dragged Nat and him inside an alleyway as he finally spoke, "You know who I am?"

Nat pushed away from him putting her arms up in defense saying, "Who the hell are you?"

He took off his mask and said, "I'm Peter Parker...", as he waited to get a sort of familiar reaction out of Nat. 

She muttered under her breath, "What the fuck! How many of you are there!"

He tilted his head confused asking, "So, you don't know who I am?"

She shrugged her shoulders and slyly chuckled, "You wouldn't by chance be... Um, Peter #1?"