Peter Parker

{DISCLAIMER: Starting from now and onwards the chapters will contain Spider-Man No Way Home Spoilers, if you have not seen the movie save your place in the book and return when you have. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS TO THE MOVIE!}

Months have gone by since the weird experience had occurred between Nat and Peter, but with time they evidently forgot. Tony managed to get Spider-Man's named cleared from the news headlines and all the police station. The blame returned to the now deceased villain, Harry Osborne, for being the murderer of Gwen Stacey.

Life was turning good for the both lovers. Both Nat and Peter loved being a duo out on the streets fighting crime, and coming home to each other to a post battle sexual randevu. They were doing well in college. Peter had quit his job with The Daily Bugle and started working for Tony alongside Nat. Aunt May moved into a new cabin closer to where everyone lived. Nat and Peter had ended their lease early and moved into a one bedroom apartment instead thinking it would be best not waste money if they both would gladly share a room together.

With Peter everything felt right to Nat, she didn't have to second guess anything in their relationship and he always made it his mission to take her out on dates, bring her unexpected gifts, and continue their traditional movie nights.

Nat was sprawled all over the couch laying on her stomach, designing some new tech she wanted Tony to make for her suit.

She heard a sudden click in her vicinity. She looked up finding Peter taking a photo of her. She smiled and teased, "I hope you caught my good-side, my love."

He smiled and said, "I most definitely did."

They had started a photo wall in their new apartment filled with different photos Peter's taken, mainly of Nat or the both of them or ones Nat secretly took of Peter that she adored too much not to put on their wall.

She sat up to let him join her on the couch as he leaned his head onto her shoulder trying to look at the sketches she was working on. She pointed at one in particular asking, "New suit concept, I see."

She shrugged and said, "Making it a bit more.."

He smirked and said, "Sexy?"

She laughed and said, "I was going to go with feminine."

He laughed to himself and said, "I don't know seeing you wear something like that might have to take you and the suit to the bedroom."

She felt her cheeks fill with color as he kissed her on the side of the head. He asked, "Alright, what movie are we watching on this fine Friday night?"

She crinkled her nose in thought trying to go through movie options. She reached for the remote too slowly as Peter beat her to it. She rolled her eyes knowing exactly what he was going to do.

He teased and said, "Remember this?"

She nodded and teased back, "Oh, so you want to play that game now, huh?"

She climbed on top of his lap to straddle him as he licked his lips and said, "You know I think I do want to play this game."

She smiled deviously down at him as she gently pulled a finger down his chest as she reached the waste line of his pants.

She asked, "How do you like the game so far?"

He took a deep breath in and said, "I think we can take this game up a notch", as he lifted her body up and gently laying her on the couch catching Nat off-guard.

He asked, "How's that?"

She smirked and said, "How about taking it further up?"

He nodded in agreement as she helped him take off his shirt. He leaned in kissing her aggressively as he pinned her arms against the couch slightly pulling away asking, "Is this ok-"