Strange

Flashes of different colors.

A tunnel of colors.

Waves of cracks breaking through every inch of the tunnel.

The tunnel opening up no longer a tunnel, but just rays of colors leading to different paths.

An echo of an unfamiliar voice saying, "Your desecration of reality.... will not go unpunished."

A sudden darkness roared through the colors, the type of darkness that would make a person go mad.

The colors faded as the shadows engulfed them.

Another voice broke through the atmosphere, "It was the only way."

And all was left was blackness.

Nat felt someone grasp her shoulders shaking her awake. She groaned and said, "What, what is it?"

Peter's graspy voice saying, "I think you were having a nightmare."

Nat sat up as Peter rubbed her knee looking at her concerned. She shrugged and said, "I can't remember what I dreamt."

He gave her a warm smile and said, "It's okay."

He reached over to turn the lamp on as his eyes grew wide staring at her.

She asked startled, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He grabbed a piece of hair bringing it to her view. Her face dropped as she grabbed onto it.

She muttered under her breath, "No. No. No!"

She hopped out of bed and threw a t-shirt and joggers on, running out of the room, and to the restrooms.

She grasped onto the sink as she looked at the mirror in pure horror. She ran her fingers through her hair as chunks of her hair were now silver.

"What the fuck!", she yelled.

She heard a sudden voice break through the stalls, "Hello?"

She froze not expecting for anyone to be awake. She spoke into the restroom, "Um, hello?"

She watched as Miles appeared waving shyly. He asked, "Am I in the women's bathroom? Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

She shook her head and said, "No, it's okay. I just ran into the first restroom there was..."

He looked at her hair funny and decided not to ask before he could upset her again.

He asked, "Are you okay?"

She tried to lighten up the mood, "Besides this new hair-do, I'm peachy!"

They both laughed as the building suddenly began to shake. Nat and Miles ran out finding everyone suddenly awake and alert in the middle of the hall.

Nat reached to activate her suit feeling unfamiliar with it. She frowned at the Stark watch as she whispered, "She-Venom?"

No comment.

She whispered again, "Pst, you're gonna miss the main event!"

No comment.