SING 2: Reassurance

(A/N I had this on my mind for Sing 2, so I thought I'd show it

(A/N I had this on my mind for Sing 2, so I thought I'd show it. I hope my explanation of the choreography makes sense since this song isn't popular and there isn't a dance number, but I love this song. So here we go!)

Johnny burst out of the building, breathing heavily. When he stopped, he looked at his hand to see it shaking. He put his skateboard down and held his head in frustration as he paced. Then Jamie came out to see him like this.

"Johnny, what's going on?" she asked as she went to him.

"I can't do this anymore, Jamie. I'm stressed out by what Klaus wants me to do and I just don't know what else to do," he told her.

"You can't let him make you think like that. From where I'm standing, he's the one who doesn't know what to do," Jamie said.

"He's stressing me out! I can't do this!" Johnny yelled, making Jamie widen her eyes then hug herself while looking away, then Johnny sighed and told her, "I'm sorry. I know you're only trying to help and I appreciate that, but he's right about me. I shouldn't've agreed to this show."

He turned his back to her as she looked back at him with wide eyes, not believing what she was hearing. She then pulled out her phone and put on a song before Johnny could attempt to walk away.

[Jamie:]
"I know you're scared and I know what you've been through"

He looked over his shoulder to face his girlfriend, who was looking straight at him.

"Look in my eyes
Can't you see I'm frightened too?
So let's take one step at a time"

She then slowly walks to him, making him fully turn around to face her.

"You can't give up
That's one thing I swear will be true
For it's said by the wise:
'Keep your eyes on the prize' and I've got my eyes on you"

(A/N Now for these next parts, the choreography is mentioned before the lyrics it happens on.)

She then held her hand out to him, to which he accepted. As she continued singing, she gently lead him to a spot they have more room.

"It's hard to trust when you've been misunderstood"

She then lightly kicked her foot out then spun into him before he dipped her out of instinct before bringing her around and back up. She then circled him as he watched her with a small smile before she stopped in right front of him.

"But starting now we'll be treated like we should
So let's take this ride till it's through"

She wrapped one leg around his torso quickly before bringing it back down straight while bending down a bit then he brought her back up. He spun her to his other side before grabbing her waist with one arm and she wrapping an arm around him securely. He then lifted her in the air while bending down before then standing back up while putting his other hand on her torso and lifting her higher with only that hand.

"You can't give up
That's one thing I swear will be true
And you can't give in
You're stronger than they ever knew"

He then had her fall into his arms while he spun and she held onto him before he let her down. They then held each others' right hands, he had her do a death spin, then brought her back up. Then they circled each other before stopping, stepping forward, and holding each other like a regular dance for two dancers.

"Don't try to run 'cause I'll just be there when you do
For it's said by the wise:
'Keep your eyes on the prize' and I've got my eyes on you"

They then started dancing around the area, even around the fountain. She cartwheeled off him and the dance continued.

She wrapped one leg around his torso quickly before bringing it back down straight while bending down a bit then he brought her back up. He spun her to his other side before she is a bit away from him. Then they circled each other before stopping, stepping forward, and hugging, him spinning her.

"You can't give up
That's one thing I swear will be true
For it's said by the wise:
'Keep your eyes on the prize' and I've kept my eyes on you"

He then put her back down and they parted a bit to look at each other.

"You decided to use our dance number for the next Moon show as a pep talk?" Johnny smirked.

"Did it work?" Jamie asked innocently.

He chuckled then answered, "Yeah."

"Good. Because you can't let Klaus get to you about how you dance. You're learning at your own pace," she said.

"She's right," Nooshy's voice sounded, they turned to her, then she asked, "And why didn't you give him lessons since you're clearly an awesome dancer?"

Jamie giggled and answered, "I guess I'm better at teaching the couple dances."

"And you do an amazing job at it," Johnny told her, taking her hand.

Jamie smiled lovingly at her boyfriend.

"Alright, lovebirds. I hate to break up the moment, but I gotta get you back up there. Moon's instructions," Nooshy told them.

"We'll be right there, Noo," Jamie said.

"Alright," Nooshy said then headed back in.

The couple looked at each other before Johnny caressed her cheek and they kissed. It didn't last too long, but it was still sweet.

"Where would I be without you?" he asked.

She smiled and said, "I don't know, but I know I'd be lost without you."

They then hugged each other.

"I'd be lost without you too," Johnny whispered.

They then went back in the building, hand in hand.

(A/N After seeing the movie, this will definitely have to be changed. Just to let you guys know.)