TOM & JERRY IN THE GREATEST CHASE: Jamie's in a Little Trouble

(A/N For this, my OC is a light brown mouse who is in charge of Bide A Wee Mouse Home where Nibbles is sent from and she and Jerry are pen pals

(A/N For this, my OC is a light brown mouse who is in charge of Bide A Wee Mouse Home where Nibbles is sent from and she and Jerry are pen pals.)

That day, Jamie got up and went about her day when Cindy rushed in her office with a panicked look.

"Cindy, what's wrong?" Jamie asked.

"They're back," Cindy told her.

Jamie's eyes widened in fear, now thinking of a plan.

"Okay. Evacuate the place. Go through the secret door that leads underground. Stay there until the coast is clear," Jamie instructed.

"What about you?" Cindy asked.

"I'll keep them distracted then get some help. You'll be in charge until I get back," Jamie told her.

"Okay. But be careful," Cindy told her.

"Will do," Jamie nodded.

Cindy left to evacuate the building while Jamie went to take care of the ones outside.

Once there, she saw a gang of three alley cats with smirks on their faces.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Don't give us that shmuck. You better pay us or we'll take out your precious orphanage," the lead alley cat said.

Jamie took a deep breath and replied as she started walking with them following, "Look, I don't know who told you I owe you money, but I don't. And you're threatening the kids who live here, which is not okay."

"The only good thing about this place is you're raising them from snacks to meals," another one commented.

"Leave and don't come back," Jamie grimaced.

"Not until we get paid," the third one refused.

"You want a payment?" Jamie growled, pulled out three sticks of dynamite, lit them, and put one in each of their hats.

They exploded, causing the cats' heads to go into their bodies. They pulled them out and glared at the young female mouse.

Jamie then ran for her life with the three cats on her tail. She passed a lot of houses, using a mailbox as a bat. This sent them into a brick wall. She continued running until she ended up in a tree stump. She stayed there for a bit until the three cats ran from where she was in search of her.

"These cats won't quit trying to get me to pay them money I don't owe them. Where can I go?" she wondered.

She thought about it for a minute until one mouse came to her mind.

"Well, I guess we're gonna meet sooner that I thought," she commented.

She checked to see if the coast was clear, which it was. So she ran for where Jerry now lived.

It took some time since she had to watch her back for any sign of the cats, so it was night by the time she reached Jerry's current location.

Once she found it, she made sure it was safe before running for the door and knocking on it frantically.

That's when Jerry heard the knocking and went to answer it. When he did, Jamie quickly went inside and shut the door, panting like crazy with her back to it and facing a very confused Jerry.

"Jerry...Mouse?" she asked, he nodded, then she said, "I need...your help."