PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: PORT ROYAL'S TREASURE: Escaping Death

(A/N This takes place after all five movies. Basically Jamie and Jack have been friends since before they could walk (their nicknames were Jackie (even though his dad already calls him that) and Red Devil), but went their separate ways some time before the first movie. They were just put in jail and are about to be hung.)

The next morning, Jack, Jamie, and some of his crew (in that order) were being escorted by the guard towards the gallows.

(A/N Her outfit.)

"Jack," Jamie said

"Jack," Jamie said.

"Eh?" Jack responded.

"If your crew actually gets us out of here, I will give you the one thing you asked of me when we went our separate ways," she told him.

A smirk grew on his face as he said, "I can assure you they will."

She smiled at him as the gallows came into view. They were brought through the crowd then onto the platform where they needed to be.

Jamie and Jack were brought up first and stood on the little trap doors. They put the nooses around their necks and the two pirates looked at each other. They tuned out what the lead guard said as they prepared to be dropped.

"Hang them!" the guard finally shouted.

When the trap doors opened, boomerangs came out of nowhere and cut their lines. They fell through the doors and landed on their feet then looked at each other.

"I told you they would get us out of this," he smirked.

"I never doubted them or you for a second," she smirked back then grabbed his dagger he had hidden in his coat pocket.

She cut him free then he returned the favor. She was about to make a run for their weapons when he grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his chest.

"Perhaps I can get your payment, love?" he suggested seductively.

"Perhaps after we escape and we won't be captured again," she told him.

"Good point," he said.

They ran for the guards with their weapons and tackled him to the ground. They knocked him out, put their guns back in their holsters, and took their swords. They fought off as many guards as they could.

"Captain, we must get to the ship!" Mr. Gibbs yelled.

"The Black Pearl has been stolen!" Jack shouted.

"I still have my ship! It's called the Red Devil's Armada!" Jamie informed.

"Follow the lass!" Jack commanded.

They all ran for a huge ship with red sails.

(A/N Jamie's ship.)

They continued running until they made it aboard the ship

"Hoist the anchor and set sail!" Jamie yelled.

The crew looked at Jack in confusion.

"You heard her," he told them.

They obeyed and brought the anchor up.

"Release the sails!" Jamie commanded as she went to the wheel.

They obeyed and the wind took them forward. Jamie steered the ship and they were finally away from Royal Port.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she about collapsed on the wheel. The others cheered at that as Jack walked up to her.

"I say, lass. You look worn out," he commented.

She chuckled as she looked up at him and said, "Nonsense. I'm as carefree as the sea itself."

"Then you won't mind giving me that payment," he smirked.

She smirked back at him as she fully stood up in front of him. She took a hold of the collar of his jacket and brought him close.

"Aye aye, Captain," she whispered.

She then kissed him, which he eagerly returned. The crew chuckled at this, along with some shouts of approval. This lasted until they needed to breathe, so they parted for air.

"Pleasurable?" she smirked.

"Very. Well worth the wait," he said with a smirk of his own.

"It is the same with me," she whispered.

"Orders, Captain?" Mr. Gibbs asked, making the two separate.

"It's the lass's ship. She makes the orders," Jack said.

"On the contrary, you know your crew better than I do," Jamie pointed out.

"Pardon my asking, but have there ever been more than one captain on one ship?" Mr. Gibbs asked.

"I've never heard of such a thing," Jack replied.

"There is a first time for everything though," Jamie pointed out then suggested, "I'll handle the ship, you handle the crew. And we learn the other way around so we know everything that goes on."

"Not a bad idea, love," Jack smiled.

"Well then, we have two captains. Lead the way," Mr. Gibbs said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That's all I got for now. For the ones I decide to finish, I can't wait for you guys to see them!