MALEFICENT: Meeting Diaval

(A/N So my OC is Maleficent's younger sister and this takes place when they meet Diaval. She still has her wings, but Maleficent asks Diaval to be her wings because she was already jealous of Jamie still having her wings and didn't want to see her fly.)

One day, Maleficent and Jamie were walking in the tall grass close to where more humans were until they heard a raven in distress.

(A/N Jamie's complete outfit.)

)

They hid in the grass as they saw a man laughing and a dog barking at a raven trapped in a net

"I've got you!" the man yelled triumphantly, got his tool, then shouted as he was about to beat him, "You wicked bird!"

"Into a man," Jamie quickly said with a wave of her hand.

"What are you doing?" Maleficent asked.

"Saving him. I can't let him die," Jamie told her.

That's when they saw the raven grow larger in size and his features turn into human features. The man and dog watched in shock at that. Jamie couldn't help but blush at how handsome the raven was in human form, even though he was a pretty bird nonetheless.

"It's a...It's a demon!" the man yelled as he and his dog ran away.

The raven-man, who was clearly naked, looked at himself curiously until he spotted the two fairies approach him.

"What have you done to my beautiful self?" the raven-man asked.

"Would you rather I let them beat you to death?" Jamie wondered in concern.

"I'm not certain," the raven-man shrugged.

"Stop complaining. She saved your life," Maleficent told him.

He gave them a knowing look, realizing they had a point.

"Forgive me," the raven-man told them.

"What do we call you?" Jamie asked.

"Diaval. And in return for saving my life, I am your servant. Whatever you both need," the raven-man introduced with a bow.

"Wings. I need you to be my wings," Maleficent told him.

With that, they started walking back to the Moors. But Jamie quickly made some clothes appear for him to wear.

"Thank you," he said.

"You're welcome," she replied.

He started to change as she turned around. That made him a little confused.

"Why are you not looking at me?" Diaval asked.

"Because you are naked, which is not good out in the open, and I wanted to give you privacy," Jamie answered.

He didn't question her answer as he continued to change.

"First, berries. And now clothing. If I wasn't your servant, I still might accompany you," Diaval told her.

That's when it clicked to her.

"You're the pretty bird from last night?" Jamie asked.

"I am," he nodded.

She smiled at that.

"You have a beautiful name by the way," she told him.

He was done by then and he smiled at what she said as he tapped her shoulder. She turned around to see him in the clothes with the smile still on his face.

"Thank you, m'lady," he smiled, taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

Jamie blushed as she told him, "You don't have to call me that. Jamie is fine."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful fairy," Diaval said, making her smile.

"Thank you, pretty bird," she told him.

"Jamie! Diaval! Come!" Maleficent called.

They looked toward her then each other before nodding.

Not long after, Maleficent turned Diaval back into his raven form and gave him the order for Stefan's whereabouts. He got to the castle and saw Stefan being crowned king.

"I present to you the first of his line, his royal highness King Stefan," a suitor introduced.

After the crowning, Diaval flew back to where Maleficent and Jamie were, where Jamie turned him back into a man.

"He did this to me so he would be king," Maleficent fumed calmly.

Her magic built up and she screamed, sending the energy into the sky. When Stefan saw this, he was a little worried. Then it stopped.

"Now what, Mistress?" Diaval asked.

Maleficent then left, making Jamie and Diaval look at each other in worry.

They all returned to the Moors, Diaval in his raven form, where Maleficent took over as ruler.

Not long after, Maleficent sent Diaval out to scout the palace when he heard something very interesting. He then returned to the Moors, where Jamie turned him into his human form.

"Well?" Maleficent asked.

"Well, I saw nothing. But there's been a..." Diaval began.

"What?" she asked.

"Child. King Stefan and the Queen have had a child," he told them.

"Oh," Maleficent said, not really affected by the good news that was spread throughout the kingdom.

"There will be a christening. They say it's to be a grand celebration," Diaval explained.

"A grand celebration for a baby," Jamie said.

"How wonderful," Maleficent smirked.