HULK VS. WOLVERINE: Back at Weapon X

(A/N My OC's hero name is Red Fox

(A/N My OC's hero name is Red Fox. This is after she, Wolverine, and Hulk are tranquilized and the flashback.)

Logan woke up to being punched in the face by Sabertooth. He also noticed he was shackled to a wall.

“Wakey wakey time!” Sabertooth smirked.

Then he approached Jamie’s unconscious form, which was also bound to the wall.

(A/N She is wearing the black sports bra and shorts.)

“Don’t you touch her!” Logan growled.

Sabertooth smirked as he was about to punch her. But she moved her head quickly, making him punch the wall. He held his hand and yelled in pain as she opened her eyes with a smirk.

“You should’ve listened to him,” she remarked.

Sabertooth growled at her.

“Logan! Jamie! We missed you! Weapon X just hasn't been the same without you. Nobody calls me Bub anymore. And Omega Red’s a bed wetter,” Deadpool told them.

At that, the professor, who now had a robotic hand, and Omega Red entered the room.

“One day I will tear out your flipping tongue, Wilson,” Omega Red threatened.

“He's very ashamed,” Deadpool whispered to the couple.

“Despite Deadpool's idiocy, Weapon X is indeed pleased to have you back, Logan. You as well, Jamie. We put considerable time and money into you,” the professor explained.

“And pointy things,” Deadpool added.

“You two were our best operatives. So disappointing. But you both did lead us to Dr. Banner. Of course, you know him better as...the Hulk,” the professor continued.

“I shot him in the ass. With one of these,” Deadpool stated proudly, which earned him a glare from Omega Red, making him say, “What? I did.”

“Weapon X has been pursuing the Hulk for weeks,” the professor said.

That’s when they realized that Weapon X were the ones who attacked Elkford and the Hulk was protecting it.

“Unfortunately, there was some collateral damage. If only Department H. had sent you in sooner...who knows how much destruction could have been avoided?” the professor remarked.

“What do you want with the Hulk?” Logan asked.

“We just wanna help him find his happy place. Did you see how angry he was? I'm sorry, but come on. I think his pants were too tight—“ Deadpool started until Omega Red choked him with one of his tentacles to make him shut up.

“Finally,” Jamie commented.

“We want the same thing we wanted with you two. A weapon. I'll erase Banner's memories and reprogram him...just like I did you. And then Weapon X will have the most powerful creature on the planet at our disposal,” the professor replied.

“You shoulda killed me when you had a chance. Because Jamie and I are gonna get out of here. We’re gonna kill all of them. And then I'm gonna cut out your heart,” Logan threatened.

The professor was a bit scared at first, but then he just smirked.

“Wolverine, after I'm done with you two, you won't even remember this conversation. I've erased your lives before and I'm gonna do it again. All you two will know is that you belong to Weapon X. Now and forever,” the professor told them as he left.

Omega Red let Deadpool go and followed the professor out. Logan and Jamie bowed their heads in sadness.

“That was so not cool. I hate that guy,” Deadpool commented, rubbing his throat.

He then noticed Logan and Jamie, making him smirk.

“Ah, Wolverine, Red Fox. You two look so sad. Hey, if it makes you feel any better, Lady Deathstrike tried to kill you two while you were asleep,” Deadpool told them.

“And that makes us feel better how?” Jamie said.

“It’s better than having listen to him,” Logan pointed out.

“So true,” Jamie agreed.

Deadpool smirked and approached her.

“I can make you change your mind, you know,” he said, putting his hands on her bare waist.

“Don’t touch me or I will dump acid on you,” Jamie threatened.

“I would listen to her, Bub,” Logan remarked, ready to kill Deadpool.

Deadpool obeyed then approached Logan.

“Back to the point, Deathstrike hates you. I mean, we all hate you. But she really, really, really hates you,” Deadpool chuckled then asked, “Hey, still have that unbreakable skull?”

He shot Logan in the head, making Jamie look away, but Deadpool was the one hurt while Logan was unconscious.

“Ow, damn it!” Deadpool complained.

“Shouldn’t have shot him then,” Jamie smirked.

At that, Deadpool shot her in the head, only knocking her out.