THE LIGHT IN THE DARK (Constantine X Jamie): Long Time No See (Again)

(A/N I really liked the animated movies with him, so I went ahead and did this. So for this, they already reunited and he ends up at a club she works at as a singer. This takes place after that.)

Jamie went through the club before ending up at the bar, getting a soda. Then she felt a presence beside her and she turned to see Constantine.

"Didn't know you could sing, love," he commented.

"You think you liked that? You should hear me in the shower," she said.

"I'd be glad to take you up on that," Constantine smirked.

"Oh heaven help me," Jamie blushed while hiding her face.

"Too late for that," he chuckled.

"Says you," she countered.

Then she felt someone roughly tap her shoulder, making her look behind her to see a big creepy man with a smile that meant trouble.

"Hey sweetheart. You sang great tonight. How about I take you to my place where you can sing to me from a cage?" he said.

She rolled her eyes, used to guys like this, before Constantine stood up.

"You're not gonna touch my girl unless you wanna leave in a body bag without your boys, mate," he threatened.

Jamie caught on and turned with a smirk as she and John put arms around each other and he had a knife pointed at the man's junk.

"Oh. So the little songbird's taken? My bad. Maybe next time," the man said, cowering a little.

Constantine then sliced at it, making the guy scream in pain.

"There ain't gonna be a next time, bub," Jamie remarked.

"And consider that a warning, mate," Constantine added.

The man staggered away, holding his junk. The two then couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"I need you around more often. I get hit on almost all the time by creeps," she said.

"I would, love, but my work is cut out for me," he reminded.

"Understandable," Jamie nodded.

"But you can always call me up if they need proof," Constantine added.

She smiled then responded, "I'll definitely take you up on that."

He smiled at her and they enjoyed the rest of the evening without any more incidents.