THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME (Quasi X Jamie): The Day Before the Festival

(A/N For this one, my OC has known Quasimodo for 10 years, it now a day before where the movie starts when Quasi is an adult.)

Jamie, now 19, went up to the bell tower later at night after Frollo had left.

(A/N Outfit.)

She climbed up to the bells and went up to Big Marie

She climbed up to the bells and went up to Big Marie. She smiled as she rested her hand on the massive bell.

"It's been a while since you've been up here with the bells," Quasi, now 20, said from behind her.

She turned to him, the smile still on her face.

"I missed all of them. Little Sophia, the triplets, and of course, Big Marie," Jamie told him.

"I can tell," he nodded then requested as they headed down, "So remind me why you come late at night most of the time?"

"It's the only time that I know of that Frollo won't come here. I have to be extra careful now that I'm 19. I mean, I'm not that crazy nine year old anymore," she said.

Quasi chuckled then pointed out, "You may not be nine anymore, but you're still crazy."

"You did not just say that," Jamie smirked.

"Oh he did," the three gargoyles said as they got down.

"Hey Laverne. Hey Victor. Hey Hugo," Jamie greeted.

"Hello, Jamie. What brings you here?" Victor asked.

"Besides Quasi anyway?" Hugo smirked.

Jamie blushed before answering, "Well, I wanted to catch up more since this is when I can come here most of the time."

"Frollo?" Laverne asked.

"Yeah," Jamie nodded.

"Well, we just wanted to stop by to say hi. Good luck at the festival tomorrow," Victor said as he and the others left the two best friends.

Jamie and Quasimodo then went to the balcony to see where the festival preparations were being made.

"I wish you'd come to the festival," Jamie said, breaking the silence.

Quasi sighed and told her, "I wish that too. But you know I can't."

"It's Frollo's doing. You shouldn't be shut up here all day and night," she replied.

"I know. But if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here," he pointed out.

"The way you say he talks to you would say otherwise," Jamie said, he sighed, then she added, "Look, I don't want to argue with you about this again. I just care about you and even if others don't treat you like I do, at least I'll be there for you."

"I know. It's not just that. I care about you too. And with you coming here when Frollo could catch you at any time scares me, so you are at more risk than I am," Quasi told her.

"Call it the price I pay to see my best friend," Jamie smiled lightly, making him do the same, then she went on, "But seriously, you are worth the risk. In my opinion, all that matters is seeing you any time I can. And you at the festival will definitely mean the world to me. If not tomorrow, I can wait for the others until I die."

"How did I get so lucky to meet you?" Quasi asked.

"I was too nosy around the church," she pointed out.

He chuckled and they hugged.

"I'll see you some time after the festival unless you change your mind," Jamie whispered.

"We'll see," Quasi did the same, they parted, then he added, "You'll do great tomorrow."

"Thanks," she smiled.

They waved to each other as she left. Quasi wondered if he could really go to the festival tomorrow.

Jamie then hugged herself as she went down the South Tower steps. She had developed feelings for Quasi three years prior to this and she didn't know how to tell him. He already felt no one would love him for how he was, but she didn't mind them and liked his personality the most. She just hoped he could see what she saw in him.