CHIP 'N DALE RESCUE RANGERS: THE UNDERCOVER MAIN STREET CHIPMUNK: New Answers

(A/N Here is another chapter for Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers fan fic. Basically Jamie got them on another case and they are going to get some answers from a familiar face. Also, here is Jamie and hope y'all like this one.)

Jamie, Chip, and Dale went to the prison

Jamie, Chip, and Dale went to the prison. They walked past some of the prisoners, making Jamie a little uncomfortable, but Chip put a comforting arm around her, making her feel better. They went to an interrogation room and waited for the police to bring in who they needed to talk to.

The police then brought in Sweet Pete, who was back to his original self. Chip and Dale were a bit surprised at this. Sweet Pete sat down, noticing the looks from them, and the police left.

"Chip, Dale, new girl," he greeted.

"Sweet Pete," Chip returned.

"You're back to normal?" Dale asked.

"'Back to normal'?" Jamie wondered.

Sweet Pete sighed in annoyance and explained, "After I was taken in, they gathered some of the technology that I used and changed me back. Some of the parts I had could tempt me to use for a jailbreak."

"Well, that's actually what we want to talk to you about," Jamie replied.

"And who are you?" Sweet Pete asked.

"That's my little sister," Dale answered.

Jamie rolled her eyes slightly with a small smile and continued, "Detective Jamie. I've heard of quite the reputation you have on my side of town."

"Main Street, right?" Sweet Pete questioned, making Jamie widen her eyes a bit, then he chuckled and continued with a smirk, "A little chipmunk stopping almost all the crime there. I heard about you, but never bothered you since you didn't mess with too much of my business. I also gotta say, I'm pretty impressed."

"I appreciate that, but we have some questions regarding to the disappearance of Alvin and the Chipmunks," Jamie told him.

Sweet Pete frowned slightly and guessed, "And you think I had something to do with it."

"Well, you did tell me you were more of a fan of them. Who knows? You break out, kidnap them, have someone hold them up while you come back without anyone knowing you were gone," Chip pointed out.

"I ain't done anything but rot in here since you two got me arrested. Besides, I've actually seen the wrong I've done and wanna make it right, so I can tell you who else might be involved," Sweet Pete said.

The three chipmunks looked at each other before looking back at him.

"Putty broke out of here just before the disappearance. Doesn't sound like a coincidence. I just know that much," Sweet Pete said.

"Wow. Thanks," Dale stated.

"Wait. How do we know this is real and that you really regret your actions?" Chip asked suspiciously.

"Look at all the donations for the characters I bootlegged," Pete answered.

Jamie pulled out her phone and did just that. When she saw the results, she was surprised.

"'Each of the missing toons were provided paid surgical editing from Sweet Pete after his arrest'," Jamie read then added, "And this is an official news website."

"I haven't got much left to lose and I ain't got much to go back to. And honestly, they turned me back after I did that without me asking. So you want answers, the best I can give you is Putty broke out just before the Munks disappeared," Sweet Pete explained.

"Well, that helps clarify things. Thanks for that," Chip said.

The police then came in and lead Sweet Pete toward the exit.

"Sweet Pete," Jamie called, making him and the others turn to her, then she told him, "You should know that every time I watched 'Peter Pan', it inspired me to never let my inner child go, meaning you only saw my professional side. While I wasn't happy about the life you chose when you got older, I'm glad you're turning it around and hopefully you'll take that with you if you get out of here."

Sweet Pete smiled then told her, "Thanks, kid. I hope I do too."

He was then taken out and she, Chip, and Dale left the prison.