CHIP 'N DALE RESCUE RANGERS: THE UNDERCOVER MAIN STREET CHIPMUNK: Reunion Time

(A/N This one is my own sequel that takes place after the movie "Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers". My OC is Dale's little sister, who has feelings for Chip. They all meet up at school and Jamie was even their manager in their "Rescue Rangers" days. But here is where she ended up after that.)

One morning, Jamie went out on Main Street for a vanilla bean frappe-chino.

(A/N Not a coffee person in real life and not in any fan fic. Sorry coffee lovers! 😂 Also, here's what she looks like.)

With her being an undercover FBI agent, the criminal rate has been down by 70%

With her being an undercover FBI agent, the criminal rate has been down by 70%. She just got her drink and sat down, just enjoying the light breeze that went through her hair and fur.

"Jamie?!" a familiar voice said.

She looked in the direction of the voice to see Chip and Dale, Dale being the one who called her name. Her eyes widened as she got up.

"Chip?! Big bro?!" she exclaimed.

She then ran to them and gave her older brother a huge hug.

"Oh my gosh! It's really you! And in CG!" she said as they parted.

"Yep. It's really me, little sis," Dale chuckled.

She then turned to Chip, trying not to blush.

"Hey, Chippy," Jamie smiled.

"Hey, J," Chip did the same.

"You look great. As always," she told him.

He chuckled then said as they hugged, "You do too."

It lasted a little longer than the siblings' hug. Then when they parted, they all looked at each other.

"So what brings you two here?" Jamie asked.

"We wanted to check on this area for anything suspicious," Chip answered.

"But why are you here? Last time I checked, this place was not the best, even with its child-like presence. And we all know you have that down," Dale wondered.

Jamie smirked then answered, "Well, first off, you're gonna get it for that comment. And second, I think y'all need to see what I'm all about nowadays."

She then ushered them to follow her, which they did. She grabbed her drink then continued down Main Street until they got to her apartment complex. They went up to the penthouse and opened the doors.

"Welcome to my home office," she said before taking another swig of her drink.

Chip and Dale were in shock as they looked around.

"What have you been up to, little sis?" Dale asked.

"Well normally, if I told anyone, I'd have to kill them. But luckily, I trust you both with my life, so I'll tell you," Jamie said then stated, "I am an undercover cop for the FBI and have reported the crime here that Dale has mentioned. And I don't wanna brag or nothing, but the crime rate has gone down by 70% because of yours truly."

"So the crime stuff that Dale told me was legit?" Chip asked.

"Very legit," Jamie nodded.

"I knew this place was crazy," Dale remarked.

"Key word: 'was'. Now not all the crime here is gone, but it's been safe enough that I can come out as myself and no one will be like 'Oh no, don't trust her. She works for the FBI'," Jamie replied.

"What made you wanna do this?" Chip wondered.

"Rescue Rangers. When we graduated college, I had a double major: entertainment and criminal justice. After the show was canceled, I went to the FBI and they gave me a shot. My first job, a guy selling phones with stolen phone numbers, a success and they immediately offered me the job as an undercover cop," Jamie explained.

"Whoa. Something tells me if we knew this, we would've called you to help us with Sweet Pete and the missing toons," Chip said, impressed.

"You both solved that?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah. The police captain was in on it, Monty was kidnapped and bootlegged, it was insane," Dale added.

"Whoa," Jamie responded.

They continued catching up for a while before they had to leave. But they were looking forward to seeing more of each other.