CODENAME KND: The Trading

(A/N This is when Numbuhs 1-5 get a new recruit, Numbuh 7, who happened to grow up with Numbuh 1

(A/N This is when Numbuhs 1-5 get a new recruit, Numbuh 7, who happened to grow up with Numbuh 1. She is the smartest member of Kids Next Door who came up with plans against different villains and was now assigned to Sector V. But because of how smart she is, it makes her a target, which is when Father and the Delightful Children from Down the Lane capture her. Now Father demanded a trade from Sector V: Numbuh 7 for every location of every KND base by 5 pm. And this is the picture of her, which I drew.)

It was 4:55 pm and Numbuh 7 hung there over the aquarium of sharks, ashamed that Numbuh 1 was forced to choose between her and the KND

It was 4:55 pm and Numbuh 7 hung there over the aquarium of sharks, ashamed that Numbuh 1 was forced to choose between her and the KND. She waited to see what would happen.

“Don’t get your hopes up, Sweetheart. That Numbuh 1 might give me the Kids Next Door treehouse locations, but that doesn’t mean that you’re out of trouble,” Father told her.

“Classic villain. You don’t honor the deals you give or are given,” Numbuh 7 muttered.

“Oh I do sometimes. But I’ll admit, not all,” he said.

“Well you should. I actually respect villains more when they follow through with deals,” she told him.

“Really. Well, I’ll have to think about that,” Father replied, it was silent for a moment, then he laughed as he added, “Nah. Like we need respect from you kids.”

“You really are evil. Wow,” Numbuh 7 snapped.

“That’s right. So shut up,” he commanded.

“That is no way to talk to a lady, Father,” a voice interrupted them.

Both Numbuh 7 and Father turned in the direction of the voice to see Numbuh 1 with a rolled up piece of paper in his hand. Numbuh 7 was full of both relief and worry while Father just smirked.

“I see you have accepted my little trade,” Father said.

“Yes. Now hand her over and you’ll get what you deserve,” Numbuh 1 demanded, holding the rolled up paper toward Father.

Father grabbed Numbuh 7, destroyed the chains that held her up, then walked toward Numbuh 1. He did the same until they were about five feet away from each other. Father shoved Numbuh 7 toward Numbuh 1, making her stumble, but he caught her.

“Are you alright?” Numbuh 1 asked.

“Yeah. I’m fine,” Numbuh 7 nodded.

“Now give me what I want,” Father commanded.

“Hold on, Father. You didn’t expect us to just hand it over freely. We’ll make you fight for it,” Numbuh 1 smirked.

Numbuh 7 wondered what kind of plan Numbuh 1 had in mind.

“Well, I do love a challenge. Bring it on, kiddies,” Father remarked.

“Kids Next Door, Battle Stations!” Numbuh 1 yelled.

Numbuhs 2-5 ran out of their hiding spots and fought off Father. They dodged his fire blasts, gave him some good hits with their weapons, and even went hand to hand combat with him a bit.

“ENOUGH!” Father yelled, sending everyone back.

Sector V started picking themselves off the ground as Father approached Numbuhs 1 & 7. The rolled up paper was only inches from them.

“You thought you all were a match for me?” Father asked, picking the paper up then holding it toward them mockingly.

“Kids Next Door, retreat!” Numbuh 1 shouted.

They all obeyed and flew away as Father laughed evilly.

On the ship, Numbuh 7 looked at all the others.

“Guys, thanks for saving me. But now Father has the locations for every KND treehouse in the world,” Numbuh 7 said.

“No he doesn’t. He may think that, but really he has the location for every ice cream place in the world,” Numbuh 2 told her.

Numbuh 7 was super shocked to hear that.

“What?” she questioned.

“It was Number 1’s idea. We found all the locations for them and made sure Father got them,” Numbuh 4 said.

Numbuh 7 looked at Numbuh 1, who just smiled.

“You did that...for me?” she asked, touched.

He walked up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

“I told you. I’d protect any kid from harm, including you,” Numbuh 1 replied.

They hugged, making Numbuh 3 gush. They immediately stopped as they blushed. There was going to be a lot to talk about back at the treehouse.