SING 2 PART 2 (Johnny X Jamie): Late Night Talk

(A/N This takes place two years after "Sing 2" and this is later after their last show of their version of "Cinderella" where Johnny was the prince and my OC was Cinderella. Also, this is the last one I have for now.)

Once everyone went home, they all got settled in for bed. Jamie finished helping Rosita and Norman getting the kids to sleep before she went to her room herself.

(A/N Her pajamas.)

She laid on the bed when she felt her phone buzz

She laid on the bed when she felt her phone buzz. She saw it was Johnny wanting to FaceTime, making her smile and hit the "Accept" button and Johnny's face appeared on the screen.

"Hey, beautiful," Johnny told her.

"Hey, handsome," Jamie returned.

"Nice pajamas," he chuckled.

She returned it and said, "It used to be this when I met you, but it's obviously something more than that."

"Same with you," Johnny told her then asked, "So whatcha up to?"

"Just got done helping Rosita and Norman with putting the piglets to sleep. It gets tougher every time," Jamie answered.

"Well, you have a way with them. Especially after the time Gunter babysat them," he pointed out.

"Yeah," she nodded with a smile then asked, "What about you? What are you up to?"

"I was just hanging with my dad and uncles before they headed to bed then decided to see your pretty face," Johnny answered.

Jamie smiled while blushing then wondered, "Is there ever a day you'll stop making me blush?"

"I hope not," he told her.

They chuckled before just looking at each other lovingly.

"I know I've probably told you this, but I'm the happiest whenever I'm with you," she said.

"It's the same with me, love," Johnny responded and added, "Especially with us both singing our song tonight."

"Yeah. That was just perfect. No pun intended," Jamie told him, making them both laugh lightly.

Then she yawned, making him do the same.

"Well, I better let you get some sleep," he said.

"Alright. Love you," she nodded.

"Love you too. Night, Princess," Johnny replied.

"Night, Prince," Jamie returned.

They hung up and Johnny looked over to his nightstand where a black velvet box with an engagement ring was and smiled at it.

"Please say 'yes'," Johnny whispered before heading to bed.